Advanced search

Sell sweets from home

(2 Posts)
louise4745 Mon 28-Sep-20 22:31:24

Hi I already have on online "business" as in I sell items via a Facebook group.

How would I go about also selling sweets and chocolate?

Who do I tell? How do I prove my home is hygienic etc?

Thanks x

OP’s posts: |
passthemustard Mon 28-Sep-20 23:02:07

You'll need to register with your local council as a food business and they will come and assess your premises and give you a food hygiene rating. They like you to have a food hygiene qualification. You'll also need public liability insurance.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in