Talk

Advanced search

Pumpkin spice coffee syrup?

(8 Posts)
Invisimamma Mon 28-Sep-20 20:21:43

I love Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. It's my once a week treat in the autumn. But now I'm working from home and not travelling into the city, I don't have a Starbucks for miles 😢. Has anyone tried any of the pumpkin spice syrups at home, are they any good? Can you recommend one?

I have a decent home coffee machine and was considering buying the tate and lyle pumpkin spice syrup. Anyone tried that one?

OP’s posts: |
NatashaAlianovaRomanova Mon 28-Sep-20 20:27:59

I buy the sweet bird syrups from amazon & they taste the same as getting it from Starbucks/costa. DC's love the butterscotch in their hot choc

Carishina Mon 28-Sep-20 20:28:39

I haven’t tried the pumpkin spice one but I like Monin syrups. They use them in a lot of coffee shops and are really nice.

LivingoffCoffee Mon 28-Sep-20 20:31:55

Pretty sure Monin is what Starbucks use. I was looking to try some as I'm exactly the same OP!

In the States you can get 3 different brands of pumpkin spice coffee creamer at basically every supermarket...wish I could get some mailed here!

Bipbopbee Mon 28-Sep-20 20:40:50

Yes! I ordered the Monin one from Amazon... it’s lush smile
We’ve had it in hot chocolate and on vanilla ice cream so far.

Invisimamma Mon 28-Sep-20 20:54:02

Great, thank you! Hopefully I can recreate the pumpkin spice latte goodness at home.

DarcyProudman Tue 29-Sep-20 07:16:41

I have the Monin one and I order it from a company called Next Day Coffee. It’s the cheapest I could find it. Love a PSL!

Invisimamma Tue 29-Sep-20 17:07:48

I've ordered the Monin one. Excited for it to arrive, very little to get excited about in my life right now.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in