Talk

Advanced search

What are your favourite Etsy shops?

(11 Posts)
hopefulness Thu 24-Sep-20 18:01:51

I am quite new to Etsy and have just received my first item (some stationery) and I am really happy with it. I love the idea of supporting a small business so am keen to shop on Etsy more.

I am just wondering if anyone has any favourite Etsy shops or what their favourite Etsy purchases have been?

smile

OP’s posts: |
ZeldaSmelda Thu 24-Sep-20 18:19:41

Daisy Rae Design, she is a graphic designer who does THE most beautiful pictures, cards etc. I have several pictures and have bought at least 3 to give as gifts plus I’ve had cards as well. So pretty and unique.

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DaisyRaeDesign?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=741931928

ZeldaSmelda Thu 24-Sep-20 18:20:01

Ps I absolutely love Etsy and get so, so much off there!

doadeer Tue 29-Sep-20 19:01:54

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

UsernameTaken76 Tue 29-Sep-20 19:24:08

Gamaleo Studio for signs/pictures we have lots around the house. Upsy Daisy Craft for beautiful ceramic jewellery.

SheRaTheAllPowerful Tue 29-Sep-20 19:24:49

Crayon box!

doadeer Wed 30-Sep-20 22:24:05

I'm really going to try and buy more from independent Sellers this Christmas and support small businesses

Spudina Wed 30-Sep-20 22:28:15

Rachel Mahon prints. I’ve bought a few of her notebooks as gifts and they are beautiful. Sandra Deikman (might not be something right) is awesome.

Toddlerteaplease Wed 30-Sep-20 22:41:54

My sister is just setting up an Etsy ship selling hand spun yarn. So I'll have to say hers!

TheFormerPorpentinaScamander Wed 30-Sep-20 22:43:45

Little Beau Mouse. She sells patterns for the most gorgeous crochet dolls. I'm not sure if she also sells the dolls themselves.

PinkSpring Sun 04-Oct-20 20:47:30

BumbleyBeans on Etsy.

Makes animals heads for nurseries and children's rooms, etc. I have four in my nursery and they look great. Quite customisable as well.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in