Talk

Advanced search

Fitness leggings

(8 Posts)
TokyoSushi Tue 15-Sep-20 10:08:38

Can anybody recommend some good fitness leggings?

I'm looking for cropped, 'sculpting' leggings for a dance fit type class and occasional running. I know the holy grail are Sweaty Betty power leggings and I can get those, but just wanted to see if there is an alternative before I spend £65, on leggings!

OP’s posts: |
Timeforabiscuit Tue 15-Sep-20 10:13:54

I saw some in M and S - all of them were cropped and looked great - I of course was looking for full leg ones!hmm

Sexykitten2005 Tue 15-Sep-20 10:39:56

I don’t rate sweaty Betty but that’s just me. I like squat wolf, gymshark, northern spirit, body engineers and if you’re a bit alternative unwonted apparel. All super stretchy and squat proof. Constantly varied gear in America are also lovely but they sell out quickly and the customs charges can be a bit eye watering!

Prizepudding Tue 15-Sep-20 11:12:01

I love under armour leggings but not sure they do sculpting ones. Gym shark are great too, sizing is quite small on them though.

eurochick Tue 15-Sep-20 11:12:39

I've just bought some SB power leggings and I'm not impressed. The fit is all wrong so I'll be sending them back. I am going to stick to Ronhill.

TokyoSushi Tue 15-Sep-20 11:22:20

This is really helpful, thanks!

Sirzy Tue 15-Sep-20 11:23:27

I love Lucy locket loves. I have a pair of sweaty Betty and for the price I’m not converted to them LLL stay in place much better!

TokyoSushi Tue 15-Sep-20 11:29:31

Looks like I don't need to spend the £65 after all!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in