Talk

Advanced search

Stationery Subscription Box

(8 Posts)
MellieNelba Sat 12-Sep-20 13:16:34

My wonderful daughter in law loves stationery and I was thinking for Christmas getting her a subscription to one of those boxy type things that arrive every month - she isn’t in to make up but hopefully she would appreciate this. Any recommendations?

OP’s posts: |
dontletmedowngently Sat 12-Sep-20 13:57:23

I got a 6 month subscription to this one for my daughters Christmas present a couple of years ago.

undertherowantrees.co.uk/rowan-berry-box/

She absolutely loved it, although it did spark a bit of a washi tape obsession!

KeepSmiling89 Sat 12-Sep-20 14:01:10

Where can we get this? I love stationery and love the idea of a subscription box!

LumpySpacedPrincess Sat 12-Sep-20 14:03:30

Dd has a Scawlr box each month, maybe more art than stationary. She loves it and it offers really good value for money.

listsandbudgets Sat 12-Sep-20 14:18:25

Paper Gang seems to be popular. I'm quite tempted myself.

MellieNelba Sat 12-Sep-20 14:28:25

Thank you - I have looked at Papergang and there are some offers on. Their theme is Space this month and I am quite tempted to get it - give it her for Christmas with a card saying more to follow.

OP’s posts: |
BrowncoatWaffles Sat 12-Sep-20 14:51:51

I gave Papergang to my goddaughter for her birthday and she was giddy with the Space box.

I'm seriously considering signing up for me to brighten up my desk and give me more fun stationery now I'm working from home!

ThomasHardyPerennial Sat 12-Sep-20 14:58:35

I had Papergang for almost a year, it wasn't really my taste (bit juvenile really). I thought the contents were quite repetitive too.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in