Advanced search

House insurance question.

(2 Posts)
insuranceQu Wed 19-Aug-20 15:04:03

I am an accidental Landlord as my Mum recently passed away and left me a property with sitting tenants who can live there for life -

The tenants have reported that a company delivery van has damaged the property, locking down a wall of a brick workhouse, and ripping out the electrics.

The house is safe and has electrics, but the workhouse has now got a massive hole it in, and therefore not weather tight.

The accident has been reported to the companies insurance, do I need to ring my own Landlord insurance company too?

Sorry for the stupid question, but this stuff is all new to me.

OP’s posts: |
dementedpixie Wed 19-Aug-20 15:40:05

yes I would contact your own insurance too

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in