Talk

Advanced search

Help identifying air freshener plug in - Pan Aroma

(5 Posts)
ThePug Tue 18-Aug-20 09:04:48

Apologies for the ridiculous thread grin but mumsnet is my go to for answering questions I can’t solve elsewhere.

When we bought our newbuild it smelt amazing, as had the show homes, and there were plug in air fresheners dotted around. They say Pan Aroma on them and are filled with a pink liquid. Google tells me they’re from cheapo shops like Savers and The Range but sadly no branches of either near me, and it doesn’t warrant a special trip given the current circumstances. I’ve found some refills online but I don’t know what scent they are, so can anyone help me identify it? I think they may be Wild Berry as that looks pink (but then there’s a Very Berry as well confused )

Here’s a picture- this is the last one we have any left in!

OP’s posts: |
ThePug Wed 19-Aug-20 13:12:25

Hopeful bump - I keep sniffing them to see whether I think they smell of berries 🤷🏼‍♀️

myusernamewastakenbyme Wed 19-Aug-20 13:31:22

Ive seen this brand in cheapo stores too..Poundstretcher....Poundland and Home Bargains...ive never bought one as they look a bit of a fire hazard.

ThePug Wed 19-Aug-20 13:44:53

myusernamewastakenbyme

Ive seen this brand in cheapo stores too..Poundstretcher....Poundland and Home Bargains...ive never bought one as they look a bit of a fire hazard.

Well they haven’t combusted yet! Don’t seem much different to the well known brands in the supermarkets to me. Sadly I live in a city bereft of any cheapo shops nearby 😩

Bearnecessity Wed 19-Aug-20 14:08:26

Sold near me in local cheap shops called Proper Job...

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in