Advanced search

What’s this playground equipment called?

(8 Posts)
FartingNora Sat 08-Aug-20 12:33:47

My local council is doing a survey about what new play equipment they should purchase. My children want me to write “bouncy chairs that swing round and up and down” as they played on this equipment in another park recently. I’m attaching an amazing drawing. What are these called??

OP’s posts: |
GoBackToPartyCity Sat 08-Aug-20 12:34:36

Witches hat?

Desperadododo Sat 08-Aug-20 12:36:52

Rota bounce

Matildatoldsuchdreadfullies Sat 08-Aug-20 12:41:34

Go back to the playground and take a photo of the equipment. You could then send it off to the council. There are 2 or 3 different pieces of equipment which your diagram could be.

Gulpingcoffee Sat 08-Aug-20 12:43:47

We call it the bouncy 360 thing. A lot of playgrounds have them. If you google playground manufacturers you’ll probably find the proper name on one or their websites!

happysunr1se Sat 08-Aug-20 12:46:39

I dont know what its called by my sister's got one in her local park. Its really fun! And a bit dangerous too shock

BikeRunSki Sat 08-Aug-20 12:52:09

Is this what you mean? It’s a Rota Bounce

FartingNora Sat 08-Aug-20 14:33:29

Yes a rota bounce! I had tried to google but my search terms were getting nowhere near. Thanks all

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in