Talk

Advanced search

How should I handle this?

(4 Posts)
StressedMom4 Thu 16-Jul-20 15:53:21

Hi guys please move this if it's in the wrong place but I honestly felt stumped where to add my thread.

I placed my daughters trike outside under our living room window. A group of teenagers took the trike off my garden, smashed it to pieces in the middle of the road, then sat on the curb throwing the broken pieces in all directions from where they sat.

When I saw what they had done I went out to my front door and rhetorically asked if they were going to clean all that up, one of the teenagers was really arrogant saying yeah sure, I'm the scrap man and continued to play with the destroyed pieces.

I started taking pictures of them so three of them walked off covering their faces, then went and settled up the road where a few days ago another kids toys had been smashed in the road (I strongly believe it was them) I've found where the one teenager lives (the one answering back) and I want to talk to his parents about the damage and vandalism he and his friends have caused but I'm a total scaredy cat and not sure how to do this.

Please advice on how to handle the situation?

OP’s posts: |
Palladin Thu 16-Jul-20 15:55:03

Phone the police.

LatteLover12 Thu 16-Jul-20 15:55:34

Phone the police

doyounothavegoogle Thu 16-Jul-20 16:00:43

Why on earth didn't you call the police when it was actually happening?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in