Talk

Advanced search

New bed....side sleepers firm (ish) HElP

(8 Posts)
finished31 Fri 10-Jul-20 15:50:08

We need a new KS bed.

DH likes firm, I prefer firm but not rock hard. We are both side sleepers and suffer with lower back ache.

Any suggestions please.

OP’s posts: |
NoParticularPattern Fri 10-Jul-20 15:53:05

We have similar wants and bought an iGel bed from Bensons for Beds about 5 years ago. It’s the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in- even my husband agrees and he has knackered shoulders etc which normally means he finds any bed incredibly uncomfortable. Still looks brand new 5 years and 2 kids later. It wasn’t cheap but it’s SO comfortable.

NoParticularPattern Fri 10-Jul-20 15:55:10

www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk/igel-orion-mattress-platinum/ This is ours and I think I love it more than my husband 😂

finished31 Fri 10-Jul-20 15:55:31

@NoParticularPattern Thanks you.

DH just called into Bensons and said the Mamouth one was good but the reviews are rubbish.
Does yours have a 'name/code?'

finished31 Fri 10-Jul-20 15:57:25

NoParticularPattern

https://www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk/igel-orion-mattress-platinum/ This is ours and I think I love it more than my husband 😂

Just checked that out and it 3. DH wants 4 for firmness and if it stops him snoring. I'll sleep on bricks

ScorchioScorchio Fri 10-Jul-20 20:55:47

I got this divan base with the Silent night Tranquil Choice Eco 2000 in medium/firm. It is brilliant for side sleeping - supportive without being too hard.
www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk/serene-silentnight-choice-eco-2000-divan-bed-set-1/

finished31 Sat 11-Jul-20 09:06:23

Thank you

finished31 Wed 15-Jul-20 13:40:44

NoParticularPattern

https://www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk/igel-orion-mattress-platinum/ This is ours and I think I love it more than my husband 😂

We went for the igel one. Thanks for the tip.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in