Talk

Advanced search

Bloom and wild??

(69 Posts)
nicky2512 Sat 23-May-20 12:46:53

Hi. I was hoping someone could help. I wanted to send some flowers to a friend who just lost their mother. I came across Bloom and Wild and was wondering if anyone could recommend them or not. Also, there is a lot of mention of subscriptions but I assume I can just order a one off delivery? Thank you.

Dancingfairydreams Sat 23-May-20 12:51:06

I've only received, but they were beautiful! Comes in bub so they last much much longer than some others I received at the same time

AnneLovesGilbert Sat 23-May-20 12:53:19

I love them and have used them many times. You can def do a single delivery. Look for discount codes, you’re likely to find one.

nicky2512 Sat 23-May-20 12:53:23

Dancingfairydreams
Thank you. That’s good to know. They do look lovely in their pictures but I just wasn’t sure!

HotChoc10 Sat 23-May-20 12:53:42

I've only ever ordered one offs, as gifts. I like them but they do send a lot of marketing emails after an order.

GreyGardens88 Sat 23-May-20 12:53:57

I sent some to my mum for mothers day she seemed to like them. I've had a letterbox christmas tree from them before which was nice. I think it's overpriced but the convenience you can't beat

milienhaus Sat 23-May-20 12:54:23

I’ve used them a lot and like them - you can definitely get a one off delivery from them. There’s usually discount codes available if you google too - looks like there’s a 10% one on the site.

nicky2512 Sat 23-May-20 12:54:46

AnneLovesGilbert
Great thank you. Sounds great. I will look for a code first.

ChelseaCat Sat 23-May-20 12:55:13

I got some today - I find they tend to look a little shabby until they’ve had water for a couple of hours then they’re lovely

nicky2512 Sat 23-May-20 12:55:23

Thank you all!

Butterer Sat 23-May-20 13:00:57

I used them a few weeks ago for a one off subscription delivery and they were great.

If you want £10 off your first order you are welcome to use my referral code (disclaimer: I think I get credit as well if you take it up, and I fancy getting myself a bunch next week blush

refer.bloomandwild.com/m/ol/sp2go-edbb53ece6

OnlyJudyCanJudgeMe Sat 23-May-20 13:09:27

M&S do beautiful flowery deliveries.

EmmaC78 Sat 23-May-20 13:11:16

Agree with others, I have used them a few times and the flowers received have always been nice.

Michaelbaubles Sat 23-May-20 13:19:18

They’re really good - so convenient to fit through a letterbox and they last AGES! I had a bunch that was perfect for a good two weeks and bits of it were still going two weeks after that.

maleficent53 Sat 23-May-20 13:20:48

Used them many times, flowers lovely and reliable delivery

Billyeyelash Sat 23-May-20 13:23:48

Used them once to send to a relative. Another relative sent me a photo, they were not in a good state and had to be binned 2 days later.
We got a voucher for another time.

Sooo disappointed as the marketing images are gorgeous

Jasmineben Sat 23-May-20 13:23:54

They’re lovely and we had one bouquet that lasted over a month! Expensive but a lovely treat. I bought some for my sister and she loved them

SuperPixie247 Sat 23-May-20 13:24:12

@Butterer I have used your link for my DMs birthday, thank you smile

FrancesFlute Sat 23-May-20 13:24:42

Yes you can do single one offs! I sent my friend some letterbox ones a few weeks ago - she said they took a few days to come into bloom but lasted ages. I think they are expensive so would not pay full price - only using a code.

I was a bit annoyed hers arrived the day after I'd asked them to be delivered (it was a significant date) however this was around the peak of Covid-19 at Easter so understandable. I think at the mo, their deliveries are fairly far in advance.

I spent a while browsing all the subscriptions, wishing I had the disposible income to have a fortnightly flower delivery!

Egg Sat 23-May-20 13:25:01

I’ve used them a few times and always been really happy. Always delivered on time and in good condition.

MaggieFS Sat 23-May-20 13:26:31

I bloody hate them. I can't arrange flowers for toffee. Yes the flowers are nice and the quality decent, but they always end up looking like a dog's dinner despite my best efforts to arrange them nicely. I appreciate this is my issue, but it doesn't feel like a nice treat or gift or tbh even that thoughtful when I have to arrange them myself. I would much prefer to receive a properly arranged bouquet, unless you 100% need the flat pack postbox convenience.

imarocketman50 Sat 23-May-20 13:27:24

I've sent and received. The ones I've received lasted over two weeks and were beautiful. Both were one off orders.

pinkrocker Sat 23-May-20 13:28:34

I received some, they are absolutely beautiful and come with an instruction manual as to how to arrange them!

Rebelwithallthecause Sat 23-May-20 13:29:01

I received these earlier this week. Out of all the bunches that have turned up via mail order these have by far been the best

Anotherdayanotherdollar Sat 23-May-20 13:29:13

I've used them a few times. I'd never pay full price though, always use a code. I found customer service very helpful too. I once had a delivery significantly delayed due to bad weather (nobody's fault) so the flowers were past their best and they sent free replacements

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »