Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy fears/rant

(3 Posts)
KikiJones Sun 17-May-20 10:34:46

Hi, sorry for the long post. Just need to get this off my chest really. I have a 7 yo I managed to concieve after being on letrozole (I have PCOS) and been trying to concieve for 4 years. Managed to get some Clomid and fell pregnant on the first cycle! Miscarried at 8 weeks, a few months later fell pregnant again and miscarried at 5 weeks. Now I am pregnant again and was really anxious about everything so went for an early scan thinking I was 6w but the scan showed I was 5w pregnant and have a cyst on my right ovary and a fibroid just outside my endometrium.....I'm going back in 2 weeks but just wanted to know if anyone else had something similar and everything worked out ok? Also do I need to be worried about the cyst and the fibroid? I am tempted to speak to my GP but I know they have bigger things to worry about. Thanks in advance x

RozaDiPoza Sun 17-May-20 16:56:40

You absolutely should speak to your gp please talk to them you are just as important!!

KikiJones Sat 23-May-20 15:18:50

Hi

Thank you, I did speak to the GP and they told me not to worry unless I had unusual symptoms. Got a scan on Tuesday for fingers crossed a heartbeat is there!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »