Talk

Advanced search

11 year old DS and skincare...

(4 Posts)
Questionsquestionsquestions Fri 14-Feb-20 18:18:29

Just wondering what (if anything) people give/encourage their preteen boys to use for cleaning faces. Should I be buying him some special teen facewashes? How much longer will just water be enough to combat puberty and spots ?! Anyone who's been there got any wisdom on this?
He looks like he's starting to develop a few, and I don't want to suggest anything unhelpful -is it even the done thing for boys to use anything?! blush
Thanks grin

73kittycat73 Fri 14-Feb-20 19:09:03

Hi, didn't want to read and run...I have no suggestions (Sorry! blush ) but have you tried asking on the Style and Beauty boards? They might be able to help?

CandyApples217 Fri 14-Feb-20 20:21:48

My 10 year old has a bottle of clean and clear cleanser on the dressing table and loves having a swipe with cotton wool in his morning routine.

Questionsquestionsquestions Sun 16-Feb-20 11:37:56

Sorry-i posted this then went out and forgot about it! Thanks for the replies-wasn't sure if it counts as Beauty, so didn't think that would be the right place..😁

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »