Talk

Advanced search

Changing HRT

(5 Posts)
Bunnylady54 Tue 14-Jan-20 19:54:15

Anyone changed how they have their HRT & had some symptoms as a result? I was using Everol Conti patches but they’re not available for a few months so I’ve been prescribed oestrogen gel & progesterone tablets, both daily. I’ve had mild hot flushes, felt tired & a bit paranoid ( like I used to when I had PMT), itchy & generally off. I will phone the pharmacy/my GP anyway but just wondered if anyone had experienced similar

Miljea Tue 14-Jan-20 21:52:04

There's a Menopause subject in Chat, try posting there, or in the site Menopause Matters, where they have chat forums.

Bunnylady54 Tue 14-Jan-20 22:22:13

Could this post be moved to Menopause please?

howells Tue 14-Jan-20 22:37:35

I was on Evorel Sequi. Have been switched to Novofem. So far so good but I’m still on the oestrogen only tablets (so only about half way through the first pack).

If you’re having hot flushes again I’d go back and see if there’s anything else that you can try.

midlifecrash Tue 14-Jan-20 22:49:37

I was on Evorel Sequi and have been moved to Femoston conti. Don't know if it's just because of finally shaking off a persistent cold, but I feel better on these.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »