Talk

Advanced search

Need a yoga bra for large cup sizes

(14 Posts)
fatoneatthegym Mon 02-Dec-19 22:08:00

What sort of bra could I buy in an H cup or larger for yoga, or what do people wear? I'd like a non-wired bra, something to move about in without being too restrictive. I have Panache underwired sports bras but they hold you in tightly for exercise so I'm looking for something else. Would love to get one of those fancy tops from Lululemon but they don't make my sort of size.

Queenoftheashes Mon 02-Dec-19 22:10:42

I just use shock absorber for all sport. www.bravissimo.com/products/d-max-sports-bra-black-be59bl/

Gardai Mon 02-Dec-19 22:13:24

Sugar Candy do great bras and a tank in larger sizes. I haven’t tried running or suchlike but they are fine for yoga.

PullingMySocksUp Mon 02-Dec-19 22:15:08

I’d think you might need a sports bra or you’d fall out while downward dog-ing.

fatoneatthegym Mon 02-Dec-19 22:16:46

@Queenoftheashes Thank you, that looks good but can you move easily in it for yoga? Just because it looks very high impact.

fatoneatthegym Mon 02-Dec-19 22:40:11

Sugar Candy looks very comfy though. I haven't heard of them before so thanks.

40somethingJBJ Tue 03-Dec-19 00:11:54

Have a look at Molke. They’re the comfiest bras I’ve ever worn.

Queenoftheashes Tue 03-Dec-19 07:30:50

I do yoga and contortion in it with no problem - personally can’t use anything else

fatoneatthegym Tue 03-Dec-19 08:02:43

Brilliant, thank you! I've placed an order for a couple of different Shock Absorber bras including your one, so we'll see how it goes.

fatoneatthegym Tue 03-Dec-19 08:22:16

Molke looks really good too. I'm definitely going to have to try one out. They look so comfy and I love that the sizing is flexible.

OneShotFinch Tue 03-Dec-19 08:34:16

Hello, I'm a fellow H-cup yoga fan, so know your pain all too well! I have a Molke bra that I often wear for yoga- it is fab. Its very comfy, but I only use it for low impact routines as my boobs tend to squish in the middle after a few downward facing dogs! 😂

fatoneatthegym Tue 03-Dec-19 09:01:05

How does the back sizing come up with the Molke bras? I've looked at their size chart and I'm on the edge between two sizes.

40somethingJBJ Tue 03-Dec-19 10:03:12

I’d go for the smaller back size to be honest. I’m a 36J and can fit in a medium Mega if that’s any help.

fatoneatthegym Tue 03-Dec-19 10:36:08

Great, thank you very much!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »