Talk

Advanced search

Shopping list

(14 Posts)
BooksAreMyOnlyFriends Mon 21-Oct-19 13:40:35

A person who puts their items into categories. Impressive! Mine are never that organised so I end up going up and down, up and down.

rockingaroundthemulberrybush Mon 21-Oct-19 13:43:56

But why not put the carrots next to the fruit??

I do my shopping list like this - fruit/veg, dairy, tins/packets, snacks, toiletries/cleaning products, bakery, frozen.

theemmadilemma Mon 21-Oct-19 13:47:25

Got to be tinned carrots for some reason.

I also try and write mine in the order I go around. Otherwise I end up all over the shop no matter how often I check the list.

VanGoghsDog Mon 21-Oct-19 13:50:05

Tinned carrots.

Frozen broccoli and sprouts!

BooksAreMyOnlyFriends Mon 21-Oct-19 14:00:50

What wipes? Bum wipes or cleaning wipes?

BarbaraofSeville Mon 21-Oct-19 14:04:27

Does that say whipped cream or nipple cream???

PotterHead1985 Mon 21-Oct-19 14:13:32

@BarbaraofSeville nipped cream by the looks. Whatever that is 🤷‍♀️

BooksAreMyOnlyFriends Mon 21-Oct-19 14:14:15

'Sandwich meat' sounds like something mil says. I'm putting this person in their late 60's

AliceLittle Mon 21-Oct-19 15:16:55

Whats a sandwich boop?

AliceLittle Mon 21-Oct-19 15:17:17

oh wait, bags.

Stravapalava Mon 21-Oct-19 17:00:53

I read sandwich boop too!

I think it says wipped cream - spelling mistake.

I write everything I need down & then re-order it in the order that I go round once everything is written down.

Mummytoonlychild Mon 21-Oct-19 19:42:26

I work in a supermarket and work doing the online shopping so my job is to shop for people. I want to be in and out as quick as I can be so my shopping list is ordered in the layout of the store it's sad but I find it the most effective way

BooksAreMyOnlyFriends Mon 21-Oct-19 19:55:52

I need to up my game.
It would be good if you could buy pads of shopping lists with the sections on them.

ConfusedAndStressed95 Tue 22-Oct-19 03:39:42

My mother does her shopping list like this. I am not yet quite this organised. But hopefully I learn because today I went shopping and forgot ricotta, cheese, cabbage, cucumber, courgette, broccoli and bacon as well as all of my toiletries and blister plasters, gauze and electrical tape because I forgot to make a list. But I bought several things not on the list that I don't need. So it looks like I'm doing a shop tomorrow as well.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »