Talk

Advanced search

Present for a 3 year old - help me help me!

(6 Posts)
Damntheman Thu 10-Oct-19 08:51:30

OK so I'm completely stumped. My daughter is a three year old girl who loves bunnies and cats. She recently got a doll house but I know other people are getting her doll house furniture. She really doesn't need more toys (although I'll make an exception for something really cool) and I have NO idea what to get her.

Help!

AiryFairyMum Thu 10-Oct-19 08:58:28

Sticker books? A bike? A day out somewhere exciting? Classes she would enjoy?

OMGshefoundmeout Thu 10-Oct-19 09:06:18

Go to Amazon and search toys for 3 year old (girl). I am getting on now and pretty out of touch with what children like but this search has yet to fail me. I now have an enviable reputation for being the cool Aunty who always buys great presents!

If you aren’t keen on buying from `Amazon, use it as a research resource and then buy on the High Street.

Aprillygirl Thu 10-Oct-19 09:11:22

How about a bunny or a cat?

Elmo230885 Thu 10-Oct-19 09:17:11

Beanbag chair for her bedroom/ the rest of the house? Can sit when playing with the dolls house or when you read to her

Damntheman Thu 10-Oct-19 10:22:55

How about a bunny or a cat? grin I have 2 forest cats that would probably eat a kitten or a bunny but I'm totally not adverse to more cats!

Thanks everyone for the lovely suggestions! We live in Norway so bikes and things aren't great for winter gifts as she wouldn't be able to use it until May/June. Beanbag chair or the amazon search trick are good ideas though. I appreciate the help!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »