Talk

Advanced search

Treads - Company for school shoes - Customer Service (lack of)

(3 Posts)
Shoeshelpplease Wed 14-Aug-19 12:11:26

Has anybody used this company and had to deal with their customer service?

It was recommended on here and I thought I would give them a go, on the face of it they sound fantastic.

Free delivery, free returns, 30 day satisfaction guarantee, 12 month warranty. Whats not to love.

Only I ordered three pairs of shoes for choice and fit. Need to return 2. They state on their invoice that they include a prepaid returns label. Its not in the package.

I have tried to email them three times now. I have contacted them twice via their web form.

I cannot call them because they have an 0871 number and my phone will not allow this (they charge 13p a minute for the honour of calling them!).

I appreciate it must be a busy time of year for them but I am at a loss as to what to do now.

As it stands, I certainly wouldnt recommend them.

If it is this difficult to just return unwanted shoes, I cannot imagine trying to invoke their 30 day money back guarantee or 12 month warranty.

Should have stuck with Clarkes. At least they have a level of customer service, even if their shoes are crap.

dementedpixie Wed 14-Aug-19 12:17:43

www.treads-shoes.com/returns

There is a link on here to print off a collect plus returns label

Shoeshelpplease Wed 14-Aug-19 12:24:21

THANK YOU!

I couldn't find that on their site. Thanks so much for the link.

You have relieved my frustration immensely.

Just hope I dont need to contact them for any other reason moving forwards.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »