Talk

Advanced search

My legs are soooo smooth

(11 Posts)
QuestionableMouse Thu 18-Jul-19 15:49:06

I hate shaving my legs with a passion but needed to so I wouldn't scare the natives with my super hairy legs.

I had a genius idea today and it worked perfectly.

https://www.superdrug.com/Skin/Body-Care/Moisturising-Body-Sprays/Superdrug-Vitamin-E-Spray-Moisturiser-190ml/p/282305?singleResultSearchPage=true

I used that in the shower sans water. 5hr razor glided over my skin so I have no cuts for the first time in ages and my legs are so so damn smooth.

It's honestly the easiest shaving I've ever done.

SpanishTiles Thu 18-Jul-19 16:09:42

Ooh I want to try this, love having smooth legs, hate removing the hair. What's a 5hr razor?

QuestionableMouse Thu 18-Jul-19 16:44:11

Sorry that should say the razor. Not sure where 5hr came from!

Chickenish Thu 18-Jul-19 17:33:38

you do know the natives probably don’t care?

QuestionableMouse Thu 18-Jul-19 18:44:35

You do know it's a saying and I was being funny? 🙄😂

I'm not normally one for hair removal but sometimes one needs to bow to convention and go hair free. My legs this morning rivaled a yeti and I want to wear a dress tomorrow.

SpanishTiles Fri 19-Jul-19 18:47:35

@QuestionableMouse I took it as you meaning an amusing turn of phrase too! grin

Likethebattle Fri 19-Jul-19 19:35:53

Try some hair conditioner. A blunt razor actually glides over it and it’s so smooth.

thesnapandfartisinfallible Fri 19-Jul-19 20:26:29

Or shave with conditioner. Your legs feel like silk.

QuestionableMouse Fri 19-Jul-19 20:36:36

I've tried conditioner and my legs never feel as smooth as they did with the lotion. It has an oily texture so everything glides.

Soola Fri 19-Jul-19 20:41:56

I use talc. My legs have been smooth as silk for for at least 40 years!

TheCanyon Fri 19-Jul-19 20:43:27

I fucking hate shaving my legs, I get the crazy manic itch a couple days after no matter what I try.

I'm gonna try this, though I have a hand tremor so i imagine the shakes and moisturiser might be lethal grin nice knowing you folks... well it's just constantly pissing rain here so I'm NOT going to shave yet... maybe next summer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »