Talk

Advanced search

Small achievements that you're proud of!

(54 Posts)
QueenoftheBayou Tue 16-Jul-19 16:14:24

So I'm feeling crazy proud right now as I've just successfully reached the perfect hair colour - black to Targaryen blonde in 10 days and I didn't completely fuck up my hair! Small achievement and I'm sure no one cares about my hair but what little things have you achieved recently that made you do a tiny fist pump?

PerfectPeony2 Fri 19-Jul-19 21:59:20

My DD is 3 and has learnt to stand and take a few steps cruising. She has complex medical needs and it has taken a lot of hard work to get to this point :D. We don't take anything for granted anymore!

Ahh amazing! Love this.

Zoidbergonthehalfshell Fri 19-Jul-19 23:00:31

One of the juvenile Pipistrelle bats I rescued (I'm registered with the BCT) last week has gone from being almost impossible to get food into - I was having to mix mealworm insides with tiny quantities of puppy milk - to sitting in her feeding bowl while I put whole mealworms in with her. And the other one, who's only been here a couple of days, took 5 from me this evening.

Mummoomoocow Fri 19-Jul-19 23:13:50

I made (an easy quick) dinner with an extremely clingy toddler running into the kitchen two seconds after being placed in front of the iPad

Fml.

MosquitoInAJamJar Sat 20-Jul-19 02:07:04

Had a difficult conversation about a situation involving my feelings with my DH. I'm keen to get better about talking about my emotions, I find it really hard. DH calls me his little clamshell smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »