Talk

Advanced search

Trembling Fanjo (not as interesting as title suggests!)

(15 Posts)
TwinklyMummaLuvsHerBubba89 Thu 13-Jun-19 10:37:21

I have, for the past few days, had a very subtle but annoying trembling /vibrating feeling on the left side of my (I don't know the right term, having a brain fart!) pubic area.

It's not all the time, it comes and goes. But it is driving me crazy.

I've tried to Google it and I get too wide a range of suggestions (including trembling orgasms! 🙄)

Anyone had similar? Know what it could be? Am I just weird?

VallarMorghulis Thu 13-Jun-19 11:58:40

I've had the exact same thing for a while, but on the right side! It's gone now, but it lasted a couple of weeks. No idea what it was, so I'll be interested if someone has an explanation!

M3lon Thu 13-Jun-19 12:50:23

There has been a thread on this before...but I can't for the life of me remember the outcome.

I know it didn't turn out to be an unusual sensation..I just can't remember what the cause was!

QueenOfWinterfell Thu 13-Jun-19 12:58:56

Is it a trapped nerve? Like you sometimes get in an arm or leg?

TwinklyMummaLuvsHerBubba89 Thu 13-Jun-19 13:18:41

No pain so don't think it's a trapped nerve.

It actually is on my right side (told you I was having a brain fart when I typed this 😂)

Very odd and not worth going to the doctor with but also, bloody annoying when it gets going.

Relieved to see I'm not the only one and that it is probably something of nothing.

sparkli Thu 13-Jun-19 14:40:00

I've had this too. I'm sure it's the fanjo equivalent of a twitchy eyelid!

TwinklyMummaLuvsHerBubba89 Thu 13-Jun-19 14:56:27

Ah that actually makes sense, it is very similar to that now I think about it!

Dec2019mumtobe Thu 13-Jun-19 14:58:04

I've had it too, never lasts long. I always assumed it was some kind of trapped nerve situation

TwinklyMummaLuvsHerBubba89 Thu 13-Jun-19 15:21:19

So I can relax and not give my trembly never-regions another thought.

Thanks everyone 👍flowers

VallarMorghulis Fri 14-Jun-19 01:11:54

It does indeed feel like an eye twitch, or a lip twitch. Never had a fanjo twitch before though, I wonder if it's an age thing?

JonnyPocketRocket Fri 14-Jun-19 01:16:06

I get this if I've been sitting on the floor or on a hard bench or something. Feels a bit like very intense and needles but much longer lasting, it can come and go intermittently for a day or two afterwards. Like PPs I've always assumed it was a trapped nerve type thing.

Bluerussian Fri 14-Jun-19 01:29:16

It will pass, it's just a nerve. You wouldn't give it a thought if it was in another part of your body which is quite common on occasions.

Don't worry.

Dec2019mumtobe Fri 14-Jun-19 16:44:58

Ha!! Speak of the devil... I had this for about a minute this morning!!!

BobbyBrewstersMagicTorch Fri 14-Jun-19 17:00:48

Wasn't Trembling Fanjo in the film Deliverance? grin

TwinklyMummaLuvsHerBubba89 Fri 14-Jun-19 17:05:19

Wasn't Trembling Fanjo in the film Deliverance? grin Worth a watch just to check grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »