Talk

Advanced search

To be horrified at the idea of mandatory vasectomy

(93 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

theonerealdiva22 Wed 15-May-19 21:11:57

So now people want mandatory vasectomy for men. This disgusts me for several reasons
- I knows several men who fight for pro choice and this is what they get.
- they want "control of their own body". Yeah more like women have control of a man's body as well
- it will lead to future problems. If we do this then there will be people in a few years time complaining about it like the abortion debate now.
- it's not as reversible as it seems. Apparently it gets And harder to reverse as time goes on. So if your someone who decides not to have kids until 40 aka later in life (no shame on that have kids whenever you can safely have them) but if you did that theres less of a chance
- abortions still won't be fully unwanted. There will still be the situation here and there where someone gets excited to start a family, husband dies, Loses everything and can't support baby (hopefully none of that ever happens to anyone reading this)
Am I the only one who feels this way. Share this if you agree with me to give EVERYONE control over their own bodies

BlueSkiesLies Wed 15-May-19 22:10:05

DS is shitting himself because people in our area are all for it and want it now!!!

Oh fuck off is this true

IHateUncleJamie Wed 15-May-19 22:11:35

Share this if you agree with me to give EVERYONE control over their own bodies

Heh? Share it where? This isn’t Facebook. OP are you quite well?

specterlitt Wed 15-May-19 22:13:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MangoBananaSleep Wed 15-May-19 22:28:36

Nooo @MNHQ please don’t delete this! I’ve got real tears rolling down my cheeks with some of the comments

Absolutepowercorrupts Wed 15-May-19 22:36:43

Your son is shitting himself about a totally made up story? Op, if I had a spare grip I would happily hand it to you. I need my grips for myself though. Maybe do a bit of research before you succumb to irrational thinking. Or stock up on toilet paper.

kaytee87 Wed 15-May-19 22:37:49

@mnhq leave it up, it's brilliant grin

titchy Wed 15-May-19 22:40:03

OP has an erm, interesting posting history!

GabsAlot Wed 15-May-19 22:40:10

Erm its not real people are just saying well if you can control women why cant we control men

Its not happening

FiremanKing Wed 15-May-19 22:41:57

A whole new meaning to the ‘Scissor Sisters!’ grin

GabsAlot Wed 15-May-19 22:43:28

Is there someone in your house/garden op?

bobstersmum Wed 15-May-19 22:45:16

Is it a full moon?

InsertFunnyUsername Wed 15-May-19 22:45:49

Get him a groin guard, he will be grand.

FiremanKing Wed 15-May-19 23:07:10

To op’s son -

Come out, come out wherever you are....grin

specterlitt Wed 15-May-19 23:18:59

@FiremanKing grin

OP, please do tell us how your son expressed his distress to you. What did he say? Are there people after him? Is he on a government list?

Please share if you think OP should tell us! grin

Motheroffeminists Thu 16-May-19 07:16:39

Batshit

ArgyMargy Thu 16-May-19 07:33:58

@Motheroffeminists "do you live near a glue factory?" - loving this variation on "are you on glue?" grin

Outofinspiration Thu 16-May-19 07:39:02

Delighted to see this thread still here!

Plornish Thu 16-May-19 16:27:39

Op, are you and your DS in fact cats? Everywhere I go there are billboards telling people to neuter their felines. 😾🙀😿

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »