Talk

Advanced search

Things that have shocked me as a cleaner

(264 Posts)
CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 19:54:45

I have 15 clients a week

95% use ‘disposable ‘ wipes

90% don’t recycle (I root through their bins & recycle but it’s obviously only 1 day a week)

KindergartenKop Thu 25-Apr-19 19:56:14

That's bad. It's not that hard to wash cloths and put your bottles out separately.

ILoveMaxiBondi Thu 25-Apr-19 19:57:11

The state and smell of some pillows and mattresses. People clearly not washing themselves often and not using mattress and pillow protectors. The smell! Ugh.

camelfinger Thu 25-Apr-19 19:57:38

Do you think they clean before you arrive? I’m often embarrassed about the state of our house before our cleaner arrives. But it is tidy, just has crumbs etc and bits in the sink.

Wescreamforicecream Thu 25-Apr-19 20:00:10

God I always clean before my cleaner comes 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈 I often hoover etc and ask her to do jobs I hate (for example wiping down all the kitchen cupboards or doing the skirting boards) is that awful? Genuine question as dh thinks she is there to do basic cleaning and that i might annoy her by asking her to do my 'once a week jobs (fortnight🙈)

CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 20:00:58

Definitely do not clean before I arrive.
Sometimes I think they think ‘oh cleaningsiscovery is coming in 3 days so I don’t need to do ANY washing up’

solomonsfish85 Thu 25-Apr-19 20:02:33

Not a full time cleaner but I helped out a friend a few times and I was always shocked at how clean the houses i was cleaning were! They were really clean and organised already. I found it hard to see what actually needed cleaning!

Catchingbentcoppers Thu 25-Apr-19 20:03:41

I've a cleaner starting tomorrow for the first time.

I recycle and don't use disposable wipes. Please tell me she won't be horrified with me!

CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 20:03:45

Some houses do seem pristine but I always approach every room as if it’s not IYSWIM ?

99calmbeforethestorm Thu 25-Apr-19 20:03:57

You go through your clients bins!

CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 20:05:44

@Catchingbentcoppers - she’ll be delighted.
I’m just shocked in this day & age of blocked sewers & plastic pollution how many people still don’t recycle & use wipes

Still18atheart Thu 25-Apr-19 20:06:21

Probably a whole new thread. Love ona street of 10 houses as far as I can see I.e putting recycling out on recycling days we are the only household who recycle

CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 20:07:11

@99calmbeforethestorm - I empty a bin in all rooms - they are ‘open’ bins & easy to pull out newspapers, milk bottles etc

Livedandlearned Thu 25-Apr-19 20:07:51

Mine don't like to flush their toilet before my arrival.

MalevolentPrawn Thu 25-Apr-19 20:08:17

If people using disposable wipes is really that shocking to you I would respectfully venture that you have had a pretty sheltered life. "There are much worse things in heaven and earth Horatio". (My paraphrase)

CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 20:13:37

@MalevolentPrawn - they are unnecessary & just another fad

Fatbergs – those revolting sewer mountains made of wet wipes, grease and other gunk – have been cropping up all over the place in the past year or so, from London and Cardiff to Staffordshire and most recently Devon.

Research shows that wet wipes actually make up more than 90% of the material that causes fatbergs and other sewer blockages.

Dyrne Thu 25-Apr-19 20:14:14

I confess I use disposable wipes occasionally - but that’s because I fucking hate cleaning and it’s one more thing to make the shit job slightly easier. If I had a cleaner i’d definitely have spray and fancy eco cloths as it’s not me having to use them grin

It’s a bit off those who are mocking their clients though - they’ve trusted you to enter their homes, surely you should respect their privacy and not mock their hygiene on a public forum? hmm

Dyrne Thu 25-Apr-19 20:14:58

(I will say I don’t flush the wipes obviously, they go in the bin!)

Catchingbentcoppers Thu 25-Apr-19 20:16:10

I absolutely agree OP, disposable wipes are completely unnecessary and a massive environmental problem. Sadly, many people just don't give a shit.

LaurieFairyCake Thu 25-Apr-19 20:16:11

It's not public confused We have no idea who the OP or clients are

Shouldn't we be more concerned at the wipes and no recycling?

I'm completely shocked by that

Dippypippy1980 Thu 25-Apr-19 20:18:48

I have been toying with the idea of gettting a cleaner. Don’t think I will now - oh the judgement😂😂

Easterbunnyhashoppedoff Thu 25-Apr-19 20:18:48

One of my customers leaves his lube collection on his bedside table...

ReanimatedSGB Thu 25-Apr-19 20:21:21

Wot, no tales of exciting sex toys left on display?

Catchingbentcoppers Thu 25-Apr-19 20:22:19

i’d definitely have spray and fancy eco cloths as it’s not me having to use them

But you still have to wipe everything even if you're using wipes - the only difference is a quick spray!

slithytove Thu 25-Apr-19 20:24:48

Our cleaner would prob think we don’t recycle, but we split the bedroom/bathroom bins into recycling once we take them downstairs... don’t want 2 bins in each room.

We do use wipes though

Wescreamforicecream Thu 25-Apr-19 20:25:26

This thread is making me self conscious...what are the best eco cloths to buy? I'm now worried my cleaner is judging my wipes 😳 I do have jiffy clothes for dusting etc

Wescreamforicecream Thu 25-Apr-19 20:25:38

Cloths not clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

thefirstmrsrochester Thu 25-Apr-19 20:25:52

To be fair, folk flush wipes as on most packs they claim to be flushable, this is taken as being biogredadable. Stick one of these in a bottle of water and come back in a decade and it will still be there.

Prequelle Thu 25-Apr-19 20:27:01

I don't know how people cope not recycling. We would be frigged here if we didn't recycle. The regular black bin only gets emptied every 3 weeks so it's vital we use the others

Easterbunnyhashoppedoff Thu 25-Apr-19 20:27:48

Crusty boxers one week also.
Grim.

Justkeeprollingalong Thu 25-Apr-19 20:32:15

I used to be cleaner many years ago when my kids were small. I had one very rich and (she thought) posh client. She had normal waste paper bins in her bedroom and bathroom into which she would throw used sanitary towels. She didn't wrap them or even roll them up 🤢

Livedandlearned Thu 25-Apr-19 20:32:55

One client left all his washed boxers on the bed and said he had left them for me to sort out. Yay!

MySecondBestBroomstick Thu 25-Apr-19 20:33:12

I fear I would be very badly judged by OP. We have mixed waste in our room bins and sort it when we empty them. We do own a packet of disposable wipes, I use them for probably about 10% of my cleaning.

We also own loo brushes <ducks and runs>

chocolatelog Thu 25-Apr-19 20:35:47

I used to be a cleaner and one client used to let her cats shit in the bath and leave it there. Used to leave open sanitary towels on the bathroom floor 🤢 (I refused to clean it and would just shut the door) and she was a doctor. I found the less professional clients were the cleanest and most hygienic.

chocolatelog Thu 25-Apr-19 20:35:49

I used to be a cleaner and one client used to let her cats shit in the bath and leave it there. Used to leave open sanitary towels on the bathroom floor 🤢 (I refused to clean it and would just shut the door) and she was a doctor. I found the less professional clients were the cleanest and most hygienic.

chocolatelog Thu 25-Apr-19 20:35:49

SihtricsHorseWitnere Thu 25-Apr-19 20:35:59

Dull! Thought this was going to include some kinky fetish gear or repossession or recall to jail notice letters left out.

I use wipes and throw them out.

chocolatelog Thu 25-Apr-19 20:37:20

Don't know why that's gone on multiple tones 🙈

chocolatelog Thu 25-Apr-19 20:37:29

Times

dementedma Thu 25-Apr-19 20:38:00

using wipes for cleaning is sheer fucking laziness. would it kill you to use a cloth and chuck it in the washing maching with the rest of a load?

YouBumder Thu 25-Apr-19 20:39:29

I use wipes for cleaning the toilet, I don’t flush them though.

As for not recycling, I’m surprised they have sufficient bin collections to get away with it. I’m ambivalent about recycling really but I have no option due to how often the bins get emptied

SihtricsHorseWitnere Thu 25-Apr-19 20:40:19

would it kill you to use a cloth and chuck it in the washing maching with the rest of a load?

Nope, but I CBA'd. I use fabric softener except for towel loads, so the cloths would sit there for a few days and I'd run out of them, not a matter of just chucking it in the washing machine.

YouBumder Thu 25-Apr-19 20:41:57

Anyway I thought this thread was going to be about juicy stuff like suction cup dildos left on bathroom tiles grin

DizzyPhillips Thu 25-Apr-19 20:42:30

I use wipes. I don’t flush them though.

SihtricsHorseWitnere Thu 25-Apr-19 20:43:33

As for not recycling, I’m surprised they have sufficient bin collections to get away with it.

If you live in a flat, you might only have large wheelie bins in a bin collection area and may not have space in your flat to store recycling until you can take it to a centre or get a chance to get to the bin area.

SimonJT Thu 25-Apr-19 20:45:35

My poor cleaner got an eyeful one day, she walked in my bedroom to put the sheets in the washing machine and my then boyfriend was asleep on the bed absolutely starkers.

He told me about it, but she to this day has never said a word.

I use those eco cloths that you just use with water, you do need loads of them though otherwise you’re constantly using the washing machine.

Loopytiles Thu 25-Apr-19 20:47:29

Disposable wipes are bad news, especially if flushed.

bibbitybobbityyhat Thu 25-Apr-19 20:48:33

We have a cleaner and don't use disposable wipes (she just gets through about 10 cloths per week, god knows what she's doing with them) and we recycle or compost absolutely everything! She often leaves empty cleaning bottles in my general bin which I diligently transfer over to recycling. We only use Method and Ecover and no bleach either but she accepts that.

I can only conclude that you are not my cleaner op!

Theninjawhinger Thu 25-Apr-19 20:49:01

I used to own a cleaning agency - neither wipes nor lack of recycling would make me bat an eyelid. Both are completely run of the mill when you go in lots of peoples homes.

I did object to the man who told us he had cameras in every room and would be watching us from work though..... that was just a bit creepy!

DizzyPhillips Thu 25-Apr-19 20:49:16

That Method stuff is fab to be fair.

Nannewnannew Thu 25-Apr-19 20:49:20

I’m not a cleaner, but I go to see a friend once a week which coincides with their rubbish collection day. I have to walk past a pile of clear recycling bags waiting for collection and am shocked at the contents! Dirty tissues, used wipes, vegetable and fruit peelings amongst other dirty rubbish. When I mentioned this to my friend she said “ well, it is confusing knowing what to recycle!” Really? It’s clearly marked on the bags e.g. paper, cardboard, plastic bottles and tin cans, preferably clean! Hardly rocket science is it?

DizzyPhillips Thu 25-Apr-19 20:50:54

I work for a large company. Other than the shredding of confidential paper waste, there is no provision for recycling at all.

I find it utterly bizarre and have been known to take home the empty milk cartons blush

SihtricsHorseWitnere Thu 25-Apr-19 20:52:13

C'mon, tell us something juicy! Friend of mine went back for a file she left and found her husband in bed . . . with another man. Surely you've something spicier to tell us.

MenuPlant Thu 25-Apr-19 20:52:27

Having wipes =/= flushing them though

Disposable stuff = not great but pretty much everybody has stuff that is disposable
Flushing stuff that shouldn't be flushed = awful ridiculous thing to do as the consequences have been repeatedly on TV / papers / posters and stuff periodically for years now!

MenuPlant Thu 25-Apr-19 20:54:41

Dizzy I have worked in offices (big & small) with "recycling" and it's fairly commonly known that it's pretty meaningless.

Also paper cups "recyclable" aren't at all usually due to the coating.

So all these fancy officed with paper cups and recycling bins it's all nonsense.

I mean I still do it obv but feel a bit defeated when I do + irritated that most people will think they are "doing their bit" when they're kind of being lied to, to make them feel the company they work for is ethical.

DrWhy Thu 25-Apr-19 20:54:54

Fortunately my cleaner has youngish children herself so isn’t judging me for using disposable nappies and wet wipes for bums. They obviously don’t get flushed but I don’t have the physical or mental energy to wash poo off more stuff than i already do. I’m very glad I don’t employ you OP.

MenuPlant Thu 25-Apr-19 20:55:20

I also was expecting stories of sex n drugs by the way OP!

Birdsfoottrefoil Thu 25-Apr-19 20:56:01

Is it terrible that I expect my cleaner to use cut up terry nappies, vests the kids have grown out of, old T-shirts, etc? (She has quite a big choice). I also have some fancy eco-cloths but I don’t think either of us remember what is meant to do what. I shove them in with the towels wash, which I wash at a higher temperature, ready for the next week.

puppy23 Thu 25-Apr-19 20:58:49

Surely its their choice what they do in their own home?

Theninjawhinger Thu 25-Apr-19 20:58:57

Not at all Birds my cleaners would adapt to what each house provides. Cut up cloths and eco sprays for Mrs Smith, fine. Disposable wipes and bleach for Mrs Jones - also fine. The girls just wanted to do a good job and makes the homes nice for people - there was genuinely no judgement from us at all as both were equally as common.

bibbitybobbityyhat Thu 25-Apr-19 20:59:35

@DrWhy - 3 billion nappies thrown away every year in the UK alone. Your children won't have the choice to use disposables, I'm certain of it. They will be banned like all single use plastics.

MenuPlant Thu 25-Apr-19 21:03:45

It's always nappies isn't it.
Baby wipes.
There's so much else disposable stuff but the focus is so often on teh behaviour of women esp women with kids and esp babies.

Much less focus on the mountains of waste generated otherwise. This grates me.

Same as with cars it's always the school run that everyone says is outrageous. Never vans / lorries idling for ages etc

Anyway, personal bugbear.

81Byerley Thu 25-Apr-19 21:04:55

I don't clean houses any more, but I used to clean a big posh house where the en-suite bathroom was always filthy. The bath would always have several tidemarks, the bathroom sinks were scummy and filthy, and the toilet was so difficult to clean with the brush I used to put bleach round it as soon as I arrived and still had to really scrub it when it came time to clean.... They didn't clean anything in between my weekly visits.

TreadingThePrimrosePath Thu 25-Apr-19 21:05:27

Cue hundreds of women feeling insecure and rethinking employing a cleaner. Imagine someone investigating every aspect of your home and judging it...weekly.
Hideous!

SchadenfreudePersonified Thu 25-Apr-19 21:07:56

She had normal waste paper bins in her bedroom and bathroom into which she would throw used sanitary towels. She didn't wrap them or even roll them up

That must have stank!

Dirty mare!

Biolama Thu 25-Apr-19 21:09:21

Used to clean domestic property. Once, when i was still very new to it and only had 2-3 clients, this woman rang me asking for a one off clean. She got my number from an online advertisement, told me the address and where to find the key. I went to the house and she had left so many very very valuable items out in plain sight. New iPads, one was still in the box just left on the dining room table, an old iphone and a new iphone left in the kitchen. A clear money jar in the WINDOW that was clearly visable from the main road with alot of cash stuffed inside. This woman had never met me, only had one phone conversation with me, knew my first name and phone number only! I thought she must be crazy.

Obviously I’m no theif, but the money jar stuffed with £10s and £20s in a clear jar right next to the window I thought was taking the piss abit. All it would take is a quick brick and it was within reaching distance! In not the best of areas too!!

She turned into one of my regular customers and it bothered me everytime I went there.

Also, big adult size poo logs in the toilet of one that actually wouldnt go down so i had to break it up! Surely you’d flush the toilet knowing the cleaner will be looking down it?! Pants with blood streaks left half poking out the bed. A used tampon in the airing cupboard (i know!).

End of tenancy clean on a house where 3 men lived - the toilet seat had that much wee on it (old and dried) that it was stained yellow and under the seat was like a thick yellow and brown substance that stunk! I thought men left the seat up

Theninjawhinger Thu 25-Apr-19 21:11:23

treading I always used to say to people that i wish they could see my house. I am a single parent and the chaos I live in matched theirs at least. Everyone has piles of washing and toys all over their floor at some point. Kids forget to flush loos. Sinks get covered in toothpaste. It’s life - and if any of my cleaners had been at all judgemental about it then I wouldn’t have employed them.

That’s said, we used to get contracts with landlords who would provide a weekly clean with their student properties because they were aware the students wouldn’t clean..... those houses were something else entirely, and you would def Want bleach at your disposal to tackle them!

OhJustElfOff Thu 25-Apr-19 21:14:10

My cleaner insisted on me buying those disposable floor wipes so she could do the upstairs bathrooms without taking the mop upstairs. My children were in reusable nappies at the time, I felt I was fighting a losing battle when she also demanded that vile cillit bang stuff so now we don't have a cleaner and live in an unclean house with very few chemicals

MsLucyHoneychurch Thu 25-Apr-19 21:19:53

Re: pillow and mattress protectors - could someone please enlighten me as to why they are needed.

I thought pillow cases "protected" the pillows and the sheet that covered the mattress also "protected" it. Do we really need another level of protection?

thighofrelief101 Thu 25-Apr-19 21:21:02

A friend of mine used to clean for another friend of mine. They didn't know each other. The cleaner friend told me that every time there would be the most enormous poo log that would not flush. She would flush it over and over throughout her visit. She became phobic about the poo log and was terrified that the friend of mine she was cleaning for would think she was doing a massive shit and leaving it there every week.

Eventually she pretended she was going back to Poland so she could leave the job. I had to keep up the "gone to Poland" lie and hope she never saw her. I was very relieved when she did go back to Poland.

TeaAddict235 Thu 25-Apr-19 21:23:09

Can you do an AMA thread so that we can get some real stories out of you OP please?

I was hoping to have a real laugh before bed.

Autumnchill Thu 25-Apr-19 21:27:50

Our cleaner is coming tomorrow and without reading this thread, I've removed undies and socks drying on radiator, put paperwork away, tidied up coffee table, put my shoe collection away where it should be and hoovered up round cat litter trays 😁

dementedma Thu 25-Apr-19 21:29:24

use old t-shirts, towels, tea towels, vest etc as cloths. Easy to have dozens of the things so never run out when some are in the wash. You really dont need gallons of bleach or tons of chemicals to keep your house clean. laughing at the poster upthread who doesn't have "the mental energy" to rinse poo off clothes. poor princess!

Wellhellojonsnow Thu 25-Apr-19 21:38:03

When I was 18 I worked as a chambermaid in a local hotel - disgusting findings included a used tampon on the bedside table, a bathroom sink blocked up with sick and certain bodily fluids everywhere the day after valentines. It was rank 🤮

DrWhy Thu 25-Apr-19 21:42:29

dementedma are you that rude in real life to people?
I have a baby and a toddler, baby in nappies toddler just potty training so I’ve been washing plenty of poo off clothes recently. Neither sleep through the night, I’m being monitored by the HV and GP as I’m suffering mild depression. I’m afraid I’m not going to tip myself over the edge into actual depression and being unable to give my best to my children by adding extra washloads of poo covered wipes and nappies to my daily workload. I do use reusable wipes for hands and faces and plenty of other reusable stuff. I’m afraid I don’t care if someone behind a computer screen thinks that makes me a princess.

Bramblesheep Thu 25-Apr-19 21:45:06

If you don't use wipes what do you clean the toilet with?

Cloths? And then boil wash them?

CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 21:51:26

In fairness I didn’t start the thread to bash clients. I’m a cleaner employed to clean your home so leave it as you wish.

My point was more that I didn’t realise so many didn’t recycle. All these homes have a big blue recycling bin that you put everything recyclable into. You don’t even have to separate.
It feels odd dragging binliners out of bins & seeing glass bottles in them.

CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 21:52:42

Loo brush & cloth ? How did we clean them before wipes ?

Prequelle Thu 25-Apr-19 21:54:41

drywhy I agree. There's no way after a 14 hour shift I'm coming home and tending to all that. Im exhausted as it is. Some people are so sanctimonious it's unreal.

If you want to spend your time scraping poo off things and washing reusables, that's great and I'm glad you're doing a +1 for the environment. Unfortunately people have different lifestyles, needs and challenges.

Livedandlearned Thu 25-Apr-19 21:57:49

You could use toilet roll and bleach spray to clean your toilet if you don't like cloths.

Catchingbentcoppers Thu 25-Apr-19 22:04:13

Lots of people work long shifts. It doesn't mean you can check out of the responsibility of looking after our environment for your own children. It's their future.

SheChoseDown Thu 25-Apr-19 22:06:55

I have booked a deep clean for tomorrow. 4 hours. I'm so excited. I haven't told my partner. Wrong of me to take the credit for it? 😜

PaulHollywoodsSexGut Thu 25-Apr-19 22:07:42

What a puckered face, shit judgey thread OP.

Prequelle Thu 25-Apr-19 22:08:41

Yeah lots don't work shifts where they walk 20k steps and haven't had a break or eaten all day so I'm going to do what's best for my mental and physical health so I can be the best parent to my child thanks.

I don't drive, I dont smoke, i recycle everything, I reuse reuse reuse, I buy from sustainable sources, I avoid plastics... I do more than a lot of people so won't be made to feel guilty about something that I would consider pretty important to my quality of life.

Justkeeprollingalong Thu 25-Apr-19 22:09:51

@MsLucyHoneychurch I have always used pillow & mattress protectors. They regularly need washing- especially on husband's side 😳 My mattress is 5 years old and is spotless.

donajimena Thu 25-Apr-19 22:11:13

@bramblesheep I use toilet roll to clean the loo. Spray then wipe with the loo roll.

ChopinIn10Minuets Thu 25-Apr-19 22:12:35

End of tenancy clean on a house where 3 men lived - the toilet seat had that much wee on it (old and dried) that it was stained yellow and under the seat was like a thick yellow and brown substance that stunk!

They weren't called Neil, Vivian and Rick, were they? grin

donajimena Thu 25-Apr-19 22:12:37

I'm surprised how untidy people are. Absolutely no judgement here. I'm awfully messy. I find it heartening to know I'm not alone.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 25-Apr-19 22:14:26

Nope, but I CBA'd. I use fabric softener except for towel loads, so the cloths would sit there for a few days and I'd run out of them, not a matter of just chucking it in the washing machine

Does it matter if you use fabric softener ? I always do,just shove my cloths in with any wash I'm doing.

Prequelle Thu 25-Apr-19 22:15:34

Same dame, I dunno if I'm supposed to be washing them differently from other stuff but I don't

SihtricsHorseWitnere Thu 25-Apr-19 22:19:30

Does it matter if you use fabric softener ?

Yes, I think it makes the microfibre ones super slippery.

ImTheRealHFella Thu 25-Apr-19 22:21:50

I just use cotton dishcloths....the bathroom I do sink, then shower and bath. Lob in the washing with the towels and flannels.

Repeat X2 a week.

Loo I stick done cleaner in, and then spray top, seat and rim wipe down in that order with loo roll and flush. Do this daily when kids are in bath or shower.

Easy peasy, surely?

SheSaidNoFuckThat Thu 25-Apr-19 22:22:05

Fabric conditioner reduces absorbency on towels

Rafabella8 Thu 25-Apr-19 22:22:18

I would ban wipes - biodegradable (not!) or otherwise. Huge impact on the environment and expensive!! They leave a chemical mess all over your surfaces. Eco cloths and eucalyptus oil - trust me, your house will never look cleaner or smell nicer.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 25-Apr-19 22:26:28

Fabric conditioner reduces absorbency on towels

But is fine on clothsconfused

Catchingbentcoppers Thu 25-Apr-19 22:27:35

People love to use excuses. We've all got our own shit to deal with but one thing I'm bloody certain of is that we are destroying our own environment. I don't want that for my children or theirs. There's always a cop out to be had and some people can't wait to grab it rather than put themselves out for an extra ten minutes.

mathanxiety Thu 25-Apr-19 22:28:04

Fabric softener makes cleaning cloths less able to soak up water.

SheSaidNoFuckThat Thu 25-Apr-19 22:29:37

@DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen I missed off the etc after towels 🙄

CleaningDiscoveries Thu 25-Apr-19 22:33:27

It’s not shitty or judgemental

If you have recycling facilities I.e the same bin men that collect your rubbish- RECYCLE.

Use toilet paper & a shower to clean your arse - you don’t need ‘flushable ‘ wipes

Prequelle Thu 25-Apr-19 22:34:46

catching not excuses, reasons. I 'put myself out' in many many ways so please don't act like I've got some super easy life and I'm just being lazy. I'm sure I could find fault with your eco footprint, something I do better than you, but I wouldn't judge because I accept some things cause hardship that can really affect quality of life. I'm more for being angry at the business doing a thousand times worse than a struggling mum just trying to have ONE thing that little bit easier for them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »