Talk

Advanced search

Handhold needed

(12 Posts)
Purpleorange8 Fri 22-Feb-19 00:44:02

My partner has called 20 mins ago to say he’s been in a car accident 😓 managed to get out of him that he is bleeding but he doesn’t know where. He said he is going to walk back to his work. Had a call from his family to say some of the passengers have been blue lighted to hospital. I am sick with worry, doesn’t help that I am a 5 hour drive from him. I honestly don’t know what to do 😭

curtainpole12 Fri 22-Feb-19 00:47:01

Wait a little while until your start freaking out, you ha e spoke to him, you know that his passengers have been taken to hospital so therefore he has also, call at 7am, either his mother/friends/the hospital.
But do not panic as you will not be helping him it you x

Purpleorange8 Fri 22-Feb-19 00:50:32

His family are all up north so they also have no idea what is going on. We have no information at the moment about what hospital he is in. All I want to do is jumping in the car but what use is that when I don’t know what hospital! Just overthinking everything at the moment 😓 x

Mumbunsandhuns Fri 22-Feb-19 00:51:20

Lack of information is so worrying too because your mind fills in the gaps. It’s good that you have spoken to him and his family, hopefully you will have more information soon that can ease your mind.

Has he gone back to work or into hospital?

Mumbunsandhuns Fri 22-Feb-19 00:52:12

So sorry cross posted. Hang fire until you have the details then you can figure out a plan x

sideorderofchips Fri 22-Feb-19 00:53:45

Hand holding here

Try and keep calm
Although I know it’s hard

Purpleorange8 Fri 22-Feb-19 00:56:01

I have work later this morning so feel like I should sleep but I just can’t. It’s the not knowing. Was such a blur the phone call, he was in complete shock so wasn’t making much sense

2018SoFarSoGreat Fri 22-Feb-19 00:57:22

hand and strong shoulder here. You poor thing. I hope you get some word soon.

Make a cup of tea, or something warm, and make sure your phone is charged, and handbag is ready to pick up if you do need to head out the door. Hope you get good news soon. flowers

Purpleorange8 Fri 22-Feb-19 01:01:35

I am sat ready to leave if I need to, so much stuff going on and this morning has just tippled it all over

sideorderofchips Fri 22-Feb-19 01:01:36

Chances are you won’t want to work later so don’t worry about that now

Mumbunsandhuns Fri 22-Feb-19 10:06:14

Hope everything is ok flowers

curtainpole12 Sat 23-Feb-19 19:40:40

Hope he's ok OP? it's been a while, sending lots of love x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: