Talk

Advanced search

1st Birthday party venues Belfast

(9 Posts)
Mummyofacheekymonkey Thu 21-Feb-19 21:47:11

Hey everyone, I need your help. My daughter turns one very soon and I want to throw a small party for family and friends of about 30 people in Belfast/surrounding area. I live in abroad so am really struggling for ideas. I have tried a few soft play venues but none available so am hoping for a suitable room to hire where I can set up a small play area in as well as have party food.cakebear

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks for your help smile

Tidythatmess Thu 21-Feb-19 22:42:39

Can you give a rough idea what part of Belfast, South, North etc?

Firgoodnesssake Thu 21-Feb-19 23:03:41

Council owned Leisure centres will let you hire a room and self cater, if that’s what you want.
Also church halls, many rent out rooms where u can then self cater.
Or many restaurants have private rooms but would probably want to supply the food.
If you gave us an idea of areas within Belfast that are suitable for you then perhaps we can suggest actual places that you can contact.

Mummyofacheekymonkey Fri 22-Feb-19 07:20:44

Thanks for the replies. City centre, East or South Belfast are areas I know best so any of these? I have tried Leisure Centres but no luck with them. Thanks for your help.

thebadplace Fri 22-Feb-19 07:53:10

You can hire some lovely sports halls - try CIYMS or The Pavillion at stormont.

You can hire a bouncy castle at both and also both have bars smile

Firgoodnesssake Fri 22-Feb-19 08:23:54

Agree, try the Pavillion
Also - Try we are vertigo (they have party tooms)
Or somewhere like Lough moss leisure centre, which hires rooms for kids parties
Or Eight south restaurant Carryduff has a private party room (they supply the food, which is v good)
most if not all hotels will hire party rooms

poodlewoodle Fri 22-Feb-19 16:24:40

Island Arts Centre, Lisburn?

RockysMa Fri 22-Feb-19 16:38:04

Roar & Explore is really good for little ones but not in city centre.

Funtastic in Carryduff is good too but again it's not in the centre but not too far away either

Mummyofacheekymonkey Fri 22-Feb-19 20:16:13

These are great suggestions. Have made a few enquiries so fingers crossed somewhere can take us! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »