Talk

Advanced search

Anyone up?

(7 Posts)
Katastrophy Tue 12-Feb-19 00:31:31

Recently handed notice in at work after being bullied. I can't sleep and keep catastrophising about what might happen when I go back in

BabyCowUsesPotty Tue 12-Feb-19 09:54:47

Bumping this for you.
Are you at work today?

BifsWif Tue 12-Feb-19 10:01:20

I hope you managed to get some rest.

How much of your notice do you have left to work?

Katastrophy Tue 12-Feb-19 23:10:46

Thanks. I didn't get much sleep so slept some today. I am currently waiting to find out when I can leave.

AGHHHH Wed 13-Feb-19 01:11:27

Bullying should not happen in the workplace. That's really shit.

You shouldn't be forced out. Is there no way the person responsible can be sacked?

Oddsocksandmeatballs Wed 13-Feb-19 01:14:07

I am up. I am contemplating resigning too, I drive to work fantasising about putting my car into a ditch so I don't have to go to work. Have you got anything lined up?

MyCatIsAPsychopath Wed 13-Feb-19 01:19:36

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. It’s utterly shit and you should not be forced out. I’ve been in in a similar position in the past and I understand how soul destroying it is. You certainly shouldn’t be forced out of your job but I understand how bloody difficult it is to bring work place bullies to justice. Giving you a virtual hand hold and I hope you managed to get some rest.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: