Talk

Advanced search

The Mumsnet Discount Hub

(10 Posts)
HannahGMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 22-Jan-19 10:53:52

Hi all,

As part of our relentless efforts to track down the best deals for Mumsnetters, we’ve pulled together our Mumsnet Discounts site (with a little help from Vouchercloud) which will allow you to browse hundreds of great offers and discount codes from around the web.

Whether you’re looking for money off your favourite brand or you’re thinking of making a hefty purchase and want to make sure you’re getting the best deal, our discount site should help you save some cash.

Here are some of the top deals this week to get you started:

Get 20% Off Orders Over £30 at Boden

Get up to 30% off Summer 2019 holiday bookings at TUI

Get up to 40% off furniture in the clearance at Made.com

These are just a few of our favourite offers - check out our Mumsnet Discounts homepage for many more!

We’ll be keeping you updated on this thread with the very best offers and, as always, we want to know what you think, so take a look on the discount site and share the best deals you find below. Also make sure you let us know if there are any brands you’d love to save money on and we’ll see what we can do <wink>.

Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).

HannahGMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 24-Jan-19 10:54:51

Hi everyone, you can also get an exclusive 50% off the Sky Cinema Pass at NOW TV - enjoy!

HannahGMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 04-Feb-19 14:46:26

Afternoon all - and happy February!

We've handpicked some more of the best deals for you this week:

Get 20% off orders at Figleaves

Get 15% off full-priced orders at Goldsmiths

Get an exclusive 33% off card orders at Funky Pigeon

Get £10 off spa breaks over £100 at Treatwell

If nothing here quite tickles your fancy, make sure to check out our Mumsnet Discounts homepage for lots more great offers.

Shhe Tue 05-Feb-19 18:48:09

I’m on Jobseeker’s Allowance and working part time, I get paid my jsa different every 2 weeks now based on what my payslip is every month as I’m on a zero hours contract and only work 8hours a week. I am planning to go abroad not in the uk for just about over a week. I was advised at the job centre that if I do decide to go then my jsa will stop and I have to apply for universal credit after I come back. She also said that I could apply for universal credit now if I want and then when I go abroad whenever it will be okay as you are allowed 4 weeks abroad 2 weeks at a time. I’m a bit confused about universal credit whether I’m better off or not. As there is an option to apply for jsa still online, so I could just let my benefit stop and come back and re apply for jsa as I’m not sure if I want universal credit but it doesn’t guarantee that I will get it, they might tell me to apply for universal anyway. Is anyone on universal credit who was on jsa working part time that can comment of whether u lose money on UC. I’m a single mum, I get child benefit and child tax credit and jsa, no rent as I live with family and friends and am still looking for a property. Thanks

ScreamingValenta Tue 05-Feb-19 18:52:30

@Shhe You would be better off posting this as a new thread, as it's not going to get much traffic here. Try the Money Matters topic and choose the option at the top to start a new thread.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/legal_money_matters

HannahGMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 14-Feb-19 09:55:56

Hi again!

This week on the Discount Hub:

Get 20% off orders at FitFlop

£15 off first orders at Wayfair with newsletter sign-up

15% off orders at Flying Flowers

HannahGMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 20-Feb-19 11:28:16

Hi everyone! As it's half term for many of you, we wanted to let you know that this week kids eat free at Prezzo - the perfect opportunity to treat the whole family and get out of doing the washing up.

Remember, as always, to let us know what you think about our Discount Hub. Which deals you like the look of, which you've already used and loved, and whether there are any brands we don't have yet but which you’d love to save money on (and we’ll see what we can do grin).

HannahGMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 27-Feb-19 12:07:06

Happy Wednesday all,

This week we have some great exclusives for you, including £5 off all first orders at My 1st Years when you spend over £50.

Also, you can get 10% off selected large kitchen appliances when you spend over £350 at Currys PC World.

And finally, a Mumsnetter classic - you can get 20% off any orders over £30 at Boden, plus free delivery and returns.

Don't forget to let us know which deals you've been making the most of!

HannahGMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 06-Mar-19 14:23:58

Hi all,

This week's top deals are in:

Get up to 13% off when you book your TUI holiday online

Get an exclusive up to 50% off the Entertainment Pass at NOW TV

Get 30% off your food at Prezzo

Have good evenings everyone!

HannahGMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 13-Mar-19 14:50:03

Good afternoon everyone - you may see we've updated the OP with some new deals, so make sure to take a look!

Plus, here are some of the best deals for this week (and some handy offers if you're thinking ahead to Mother's Day):

Get an exclusive 35% off cards at Funky Pigeon

Get an exclusive 12% off at Interflora

Get 30% off food at Prezzo

Get up to 50% off the NowTV Entertainment Pass

Check out all the other deals and discounts on fashion, homeware, travel and more at our Mumsnet Discount Hub.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: