Talk

Advanced search

21st Birthday Meal in London - any ideas?

(10 Posts)
SaltySeaBird Fri 22-Feb-19 19:26:23

I love the Duck and Waffle - amazing views and great cocktails too. I’ve always loved all the food but I don’t know about veggie choices there.

TheWashingMachine Fri 22-Feb-19 19:23:10

Dishoom, young and fun

blinkbonny Fri 22-Feb-19 19:22:08

Great suggestions, thank you!

YoMommasMomma Thu 21-Feb-19 15:21:16

For a 21st birthday I suggest either Novikov or Sexy Fish. Both are very expensive, but also very trendy and "places to be seen".

AtleastitsnotMonday Thu 21-Feb-19 15:05:32

Maybe not fine dining but for fab veggie food you can’t go wrong with Ottolenghi Spitilfields.

yearinyearout Thu 21-Feb-19 07:50:16

Took my DD to Oblix at the shard. Amazing views but not sure about veggie menu.

LadyOfTheCanyon Thu 21-Feb-19 06:52:42

Mildred's have a couple of places in town and are exclusively veggie - the food is amazing.

Vanilla black another good veggie place and more swanky

Gaulthier in Soho does a Vegan tasting menu alongside a meat one. Both are incredible.

Down from there, Kettners is fun and a bit posh.

One of my favourite restaurants is Vasco and Piero for Italian food to die for and star spotting. Bill Nighy often has the back corner table, although I appreciate that's not really on a 21 year olds radar!

Ricekrispie22 Thu 21-Feb-19 06:29:09

Bob Bob Ricard is quirky and has on tap champagne.
Ting at the Shard is Asian cuisine with an amazing view. It has a 5 course vegetarian menu.
Darwin Brasserie at the Sky Garden is pretty snazzy.
If you want somewhere a little less swanky, try Inamo in Covent Garden for the fun factor.

blinkbonny Wed 20-Feb-19 22:41:57

Was excited when I saw your thread title as I have the same question - but I see no ideas contributed yet. Did you come up with anywhere? I too have a vegetarian birthday DD coming up to 21 and would like to celebrate with her in London, but not sure where.

Leeds2 Sun 20-Jan-19 18:32:01

Just that, really.

Birthday girl is vegetarian, but needn't be a veggie restaurant as long as there is a good veggie choice.

All cuisines, all prices considered - just want the "right" place!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »