Talk

Advanced search

Stinky workman

(4 Posts)
stinkystinky Fri 18-Jan-19 15:06:41

Name changed.

Errrrrm yikes. I have a workman in my house. He's a lovely chap finishing our extension. He asked if he could use our loo. "Sure " I reply. Anyway a decent amount of time later he emerges. Ok no issue with that. But OMG THE SMELL. I am wondering if he's flushed the loo even. It's filling the front room. I was about to offer him
a cup of tea but now I'm wondering if I should offer to book him a Medical appointment! I've got an afternoon off so never been here before whilst he's working and now my peaceful pm has descended into a rather sewer like experience! 😳

So my question. Would it be poor etiquette to walk around with a lavender air spray and pop on some candles?! 😆

Bluntness100 Fri 18-Jan-19 15:09:07

Oh god not this again.

BigusBumus Fri 18-Jan-19 15:17:56

Just open a window. Poor man is probably mortified, but if you need a poo, you need a poo. Can't be helped. Leave some spray in the loo for next time.

jessstan2 Fri 18-Jan-19 15:20:28

I don't suppose the op's poo smells of roses.

Put one of those poo pouri sprays in the loo, somewhere obvious, and air freshener.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »