Page 5 | Your fave presents?

(111 Posts)
CormoranStrike Tue 25-Dec-18 20:26:49

I got a voucher for afternoon tea (yum), a glass ball for photography and a lovely necklace. Very spoiled.

You?

OP’s posts: |
adaisychain Wed 26-Dec-18 20:24:58

Chrome burgundy DM boots :D

PepsiLola Wed 26-Dec-18 20:27:48

My DH bought me a art print that made me so happy. It wasn't even significantly expensive, but it meant a lot to me.

He also got me a voucher for Ikea to go buy a frame for it (and I'm a weirdo who loves Ikea)

TokyoSushi Wed 26-Dec-18 20:37:34

I got this, it is SO beautiful, an amazing surprise from DH!

Kenworthington Wed 26-Dec-18 20:38:47

Cherry red platform jadon DM boots. A kindle (which I never thought I’d want but am actually loving it), a 70s wicker peacock chair from my mum (I chose that!)

I was hoping for some more perfume as mine has almost run out , and a pottery course at my local college but maybe I’ll jjst get that myself.
Ds1 (20) bought me a rad book on feminism, a tiger pen pot and a vintage kitsch cat money box.

Maelstrop Wed 26-Dec-18 20:57:29

Soppily, a massive outstretched arms greeting from my dad as I got off the train after several hours of travel. He never hugs people or shows emotion. Appar ntly he and dm were ecstatic to see me, so the hassle of organizing cover for the horse and traveling for hours was worth it.

MsAwesomeDragon Wed 26-Dec-18 21:11:57

I got a soda stream. I love it so much I may have gone a bit overboard with how much fizzy pop I've made in 2 days. I've made and drunk 6 litres as I needed to try all of the flavours DM and dd1 bought for me. They're all good, and they're all sugar free

Advertisement

shecamefromgreece Wed 26-Dec-18 21:14:47

My sheepskin slippers from Aldi.
Just like uggs but wear £15! My mum got them for me and I've not had them off my feet.

shecamefromgreece Wed 26-Dec-18 21:15:09

*were

santababyconvertible Wed 26-Dec-18 21:21:15

A neom candle from SIL, several big cheques from and a whistles jumper from PIL, WhiteCompany Fir Tree candle and diffuser from me to me, and a bread bin from Joseph Joseph, also bought by me for me!! Lots of bits from my old neighbour too inc a nice gift card.

Ivegotthree Wed 26-Dec-18 21:27:36

Aspinal bag

Book - Normal People by Sally Rooney

ilovepixie Wed 26-Dec-18 21:39:40

These. I love them

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in