Talk

Advanced search

I can hear my neighbour snoring through the wall...

(6 Posts)
inso Sun 12-Aug-18 01:03:07

I feel sorry for his wife!

The thing is, it's not like we have thin walls! Old semi detached bungalow with very thick brick walls.

Oh! Have just thought, maybe they sleep in separate rooms due to his snoring?!

We moved in a few months ago, I hear him snoring often and wondered why they would have the small front room as their bedroom instead of the back, bigger room. I presume their house is the same layout as ours but the opposite way round!

Yes I have too much time on my hands, I can't sleep and I'm a bit unsettled about the mental image I have about my, frankly scary, neighbour right now.

And I wonder why their blinds are always shut??

1vandal2 Sun 12-Aug-18 01:13:48

I can hear my downstairs neighbour snoring too. It's shit.

inso Sun 12-Aug-18 01:15:20

It just seems so personal. Obvs better than hearing them have sex which I have never heard. Must be the separate rooms.

ShesABelter Sun 12-Aug-18 01:16:52

Oh of it's my husband you have my sympathy I'm currently lying on the couch for the third time this week wondering if lack of sleep is a good enough excuse to smother him!

inso Sun 12-Aug-18 01:22:53

@ShesABelter Poor you. I have spare (unopened) ear plugs that I could pop through the letterbox for you?

gluteustothemaximus Sun 12-Aug-18 01:39:06

Our walls are very thin.

You can hear snoring, sneezing and farting.

And that's just DH grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: