Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

I am in a stupendously fucking bad mood

(18 Posts)
WhatAmISupposedToBeDoing Sat 11-Aug-18 19:44:59

angryangry

No big deal, just that my 'D'H is becoming less and less 'D' with every week that passes.

Does anyone else want to vent and grump and have a virtual stomping of feet, or would anyone like to tell me something lovely to lift my mood a bit? Please? Virtual gin all round.

Horsemad Sat 11-Aug-18 20:48:54

Are you still arsey? grin

I had a bit of a strop at my lot today & ended up stomping off for a walk on my own to get it out of my system!

Ginmakesitallok Sat 11-Aug-18 20:50:39

Me too. Dp is away on a stag weekend. He called about 2 hours ago, pissed. I hung up on him. Couldn't be arsed talking to him.

AppleKatie Sat 11-Aug-18 20:51:35

Fucking hell me too. I’ve proper got the arse on tonight.

uncoolnn Sat 11-Aug-18 20:54:50

Me too! Think I've pissed off DP in the process. Seeing him in half an hour. We shall seehmm

jollyjester Sat 11-Aug-18 20:55:58

Me me me!

We're on holidays. 1 week in, 4 days to go. Our friends with DC the same age as ours left earlier so while it has been great spending time with them I was looking forward to a couple of days just us.

H just announced he's invited his fucking parents for a couple of days. I can barely make it through a lunch with them. Apparently his mum who he sees once a week cried cause she missed him and he felt bad.

Asda has gin at 14quid for a nice bottle!

What has your H been up to OP?

AtiaoftheJulii Sat 11-Aug-18 20:58:21

Oh, me too. I've been grumpy enough that the kids have all retreated to their rooms, but dh has just reappeared from his bath - I thought he was going straight to bed (or to loll about on his bed for half an hour) like he normally does, and now I'm even more pissed off that he's in the same room as me.

Horsemad Sat 11-Aug-18 21:37:42

My DH may have redeemed himself - he's just brought me some fudge! 😁

London28 Sat 11-Aug-18 21:55:20

I am.in.a stinking mood too! CBA with DH tonight! He is not in my good books!

He let DD (aged 3) play in the garden.alone for 10 mins, where.she managed to get into the shed, grab a taster size pot of paint and paint.the cat! Oh and then gave the children.a junk food dinner full of crap, so they were high on sugar and only went.to sleep at about 9pm!

I do not want to be in.same room as him, look at him.or speak to him.at the moment!

Breadsticksandhummus Sat 11-Aug-18 21:59:06

And me. DH has come back from an outing with friends steaming drunk and will therefore be good for absolutely nothing tomorrow. I don't drink myself so my hangover tolerance is absolutely nil. If you know it's going to make you feel shit tomorrow then FFS JUST DRINK LESS YOU PILLOCK.

WhatAmISupposedToBeDoing Sun 12-Aug-18 07:55:38

I am still in a bad mood this morning and can't wait to leave for work.

WhatAmISupposedToBeDoing Sun 12-Aug-18 07:56:02

@London28 fucking hell shock

rainbowstardrops Sun 12-Aug-18 08:04:11

I'm pretty pissed off that I've just got up to feed the cat THAT I DO EVERY BASTARDING MORNING but 'D'H fed her before he went to work but didn't bloody bother to tell me he had!!!!
He never feeds her!!!

WhatAmISupposedToBeDoing Sun 12-Aug-18 08:08:13

Bet the cat was delighted.

SoundofSilence Sun 12-Aug-18 08:09:29

I got up early for some leave-me-the-fuck-alone time. The five year old heard me and joined me. Apparently my participation in a complicated re-creation of Mario Galaxy with his toys is vital. My teeth are grinding.

Eminybob Sun 12-Aug-18 08:14:14

Yeah I had an arguement with dh last night and I’m still in a grump with him. He asked me when he should take some holiday leave after the baby is born. I told him when I thought would be best. It was the wrong answer apparently and caused ww3.

WhatAmISupposedToBeDoing Sun 12-Aug-18 08:17:46

eminybob How very dare you answer a question you were asked. At the very least consult the tea leaves and crystal ball first so you know the right answer hmm

soundofsilence I feel your pain.

Eminybob Sun 12-Aug-18 08:20:09

I know! He even said to me, “well don’t tell me now, tell me on Monday when I’m back at work or I’ll forget”. YOU ASKED ME JUST NOW! WHY ASK ME IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW UNTIL MONDAY!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: