Talk

Advanced search

Threads started in this topic after 9th November 2018 will no longer be removed after 90 days. A new topic called 90 Days Only can be found in the Other Stuff category of Talk.

Mole on face

(3 Posts)
supersundaysunshine Sat 11-Aug-18 19:02:31

I have a mole on my face which sometimes I get a spot under or round about it. I have quite a sore spot at the moment right beside it and have been prescribed cream for it. When I was seeing the doctor she said she couldn't see said mole and am I sure I've have a mole there?! I've had this mole on my face, which is smallish all my life although over the years it has lightened.
She eventual found it and suggested that with the skin care I've been using I have bleached the mole confused and wasn't concerned at all!
Has anyone done anything similar? Is this normal? I guess I shouldn't be concerned because she wasn't but anxiety has got the better of me!!

BigbreastsBiggerbeard Sat 11-Aug-18 20:15:30

I can't help, but I have a mole on my back that is frequently mildly itchy. GP has looked and says there's no problem with it, so I'm not worried.

I would suggest if your doctor is not concerned, then all is fine. Obviously be alert for changes, as with all moles. but it sounds like there's nothing amiss currently.

supersundaysunshine Sat 11-Aug-18 21:30:11

Thanks @BigbreastsBiggerbeard I guess that's the thing, a doctor isn't concerned so I shouldn't be! Glad your mole isn't anything to be worried about either!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: