Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Reusable water bottle

(10 Posts)
DarlingNikita Sat 11-Aug-18 13:35:54

Posting here for traffic.

I want a reusable bottle, in a nice colour or print, like these ones. But I need a litre one and can only find nice ones in smaller sizes. Does anyone have a litre one in a fun print or colourway or know where to get them?

LostPlatypus Sat 11-Aug-18 13:51:03

Are these any good for you OP? shonline.co.uk/products/the-sho-bottle?variant=32678636039

I have the sports bottle and love it. They're thermal so keep drinks hot/cold for ages. I know they're not as exciting as the ones in your picture, but they do have a reasonable choice of colours (and a lifetime guarantee if that helps at all).

chipsandpeas Sat 11-Aug-18 13:52:50

chillys do 1l ones they are brill
www.chillysbottles.com/

chipsandpeas Sat 11-Aug-18 13:53:20

ahh sorry i just chcked my link an they only do 750ml as the biggest

Iruka Sat 11-Aug-18 13:53:54

Try a camping/outdoors shop for bigger bottles. Not sure about the patterns though

DarlingNikita Sat 11-Aug-18 14:14:26

Thanks all!

Lost, yes, they're nice colours. I might go for something like this although ideally I'd like a fun print.

chips, I'm thinking of getting a 750ml one from them; not my ideal size but (rightly or wrongly) I want one that I really like the look of.

Iruka, yes, they tend to do bigger ones in outdoors shops I know. They tend to look a bit... functional though and I am quite a frivolous person and would really prefer one with flamingos or cherries on it or something grin

BagelGoesWalking Sat 11-Aug-18 14:18:15

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071GNKBV8?ref=yopopma_swf one is a firm favourite with DD18. 900ml. Not as colourful as the ones but she likes the fun element of the writing and it certainly helped her drink more.

legolimb Sat 11-Aug-18 14:18:46

May I just jump in?

Do these bottles make the water taste of 'steel'?

I want to buy a reusable bottle but am concerned about any weird taste. I like the glass bottles but they are heavy and not as practical.

PostNotInHaste Sat 11-Aug-18 14:20:38

I know they aren’t the right size but I love my Chilly bottle, it does in an insulated wine chiller thing straight out of the fridge and has been still so lovely and cold after being in the blazing heat at allotment.

LostPlatypus Sat 11-Aug-18 19:00:02

legolimb I don't find that they do. They just taste of water to me. I hate plastic reusable bottles for exactly that reason - they taste of plastic. envy (not envy)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: