Talk

Advanced search

Paw Patrol Live tomorrow at MEN

(13 Posts)
SparklyMagpie Sat 11-Aug-18 09:19:19

Me and DS 3 are off to watch paw patrol live tomorrow at the MEN arena. We're both very excited, feels like we've waited months haha

Its been tears since I've been, and first time with a toddler

Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make it quick and easy with security, or what we can take or can't, so I can be prepared, as feeling a little anxious with hoping DS can contain his excitement whilst we wait to get in

Cheers in advance smile

dontbesillyhenry Sat 11-Aug-18 09:30:40

Try to get there either half hour before or after. It very rarely runs to time. Take as little as possible with you to make bag searches quicker. And enjoy! Going to Birmingham next week and cannot wait . Please can you let me know later prices of merchandise so I can take out a second mortgage prepare

SparklyMagpie Sat 11-Aug-18 09:47:52

Thank you smile and of course I will update with prices...luckily it's a birthday present, DS turned 3 last week and I just asked for money off everyone else so he could choose what he wanted whilst there...although I'm still having sweats at the thought of the prices 😂

dontbesillyhenry Sat 11-Aug-18 22:09:07

How was it?

SparklyMagpie Sat 11-Aug-18 22:31:23

Oh sorry,it's actually tomorrow afternoon smile little one is beyond excited and has been running round in his Marshall costume all day preparing to dress as Chase tomorrow grin I shall report back tomorrow evening for you smile

dontbesillyhenry Sun 12-Aug-18 09:22:12

Aww bless him! Hope you have a fab time

SparklyMagpie Mon 13-Aug-18 15:38:21

Thought I'd update you @dontbesillyhenry

We had an AMAZING time smile it was brilliant ! His little face was lit up the whole time bless him.

There's a 15 minute interval half way through, think it's on for about an half an a half.

Programmes were £8
The majority of March ranging from teddies an flashing wands and swords were £15 and they had big chase balloons as you left the arena that were £7

Hope that helps a little and I hope you all have just as much a great time as me and my little boy did smile

dontbesillyhenry Mon 13-Aug-18 17:00:35

Aww fabulous glad he loved it! I'm a bit worried as my boy is terribly tantrummy right now! Hope he will sit that long!
Prices not as bad as I imagined thanks for letting me know!

SparklyMagpie Mon 13-Aug-18 17:22:37

I was VERY worried about DS as he's going through the "threenager" stage but he coped brilliantly,could see he was getting a little fidgety towards the end and he told me he was ready to leave when there was only a couple of minutes left, once outside he was skipping away so happy.

Fingers crossed you won't have any little tantrums smile
Yes i was quite surprised by the prices, I expected it to be a lot higher, although still expensive enough but he's still playing with his light up spinny wand an loves his Tracker Teddy

Let me know how you get on smile

MummaGiles Mon 13-Aug-18 17:27:52

I took DS yesterday and agree it was excellent

Kh13 Fri 17-Aug-18 20:02:33

Would you recommend it?

I'm taking my 6 year old next week, sitting in S12W.

SparklyMagpie Sat 18-Aug-18 09:41:48

Definitely recommend it,my DS3 is still asking if we can go back, so pretty sure we'll go again in the future smile

Your 6 year old will love it smile

dontbesillyhenry Sat 18-Aug-18 19:41:49

Little one loved it but was rather long for him I think but that's only because of his age

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: