Talk

Advanced search

Threads started in this topic after 9th November 2018 will no longer be removed after 90 days. A new topic called 90 Days Only can be found in the Other Stuff category of Talk.

What song is this - based on about 20 seconds of a poor description of a music video

(3 Posts)
Buzzlightyearsbumchin Thu 09-Aug-18 17:07:24

2 couples go out to a club, not together, the dude and the woman start dancing and she slips him her number. She's wearing a (possibly) gold dress and he's wearing black I think.

I know I like the song but I can't for the life of me remember what it goes like.

It's pretty recent.

Thank you to anyone who knows the song from that pile of crap of a description grin

Buzzlightyearsbumchin Thu 09-Aug-18 17:08:11

The dude from couple 1 and the woman from couple 2 start dancing together I mean.

smurfy2015 Sat 11-Aug-18 20:23:32

@Buzzlightyearsbumchin Im not sure if you have found the song, I took a bit of a search using your first line of description smile so could it possibly be this one?

Robyn - Call your girlfriend

The wiki entry fits with your description - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_Your_Girlfriend

youtu.be/F6ImxY6hnfA

Let me know will you if this is it, just curious

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: