Talk

Advanced search

Threads started in this topic after 9th November 2018 will no longer be removed after 90 days. A new topic called 90 Days Only can be found in the Other Stuff category of Talk.

3 year old in targeted acid attack

(19 Posts)
Amalfimamma Sun 22-Jul-18 11:35:25

What is the world coming too? Poor child

https://dailym.ai/2JP9ppe

Amalfimamma Sun 22-Jul-18 11:36:56

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5979325/Police-hunt-three-men-suspected-seriously-injuring-three-year-old-boy-targeted-acid-attack.html

WilburIsSomePig Sun 22-Jul-18 11:38:54

What the fuck is wrong with some people? 'Deliberately targetted'?

angry

RonniePickering Sun 22-Jul-18 11:43:20

Aaah, fuck them into the bowels of hell.
I wish them a world of pain and every misfortune that can befall them angryangry

Poor little boy sad

LegoPiecesEverywhere Sun 22-Jul-18 11:46:09

That is disgusting. I hope they never see day light again. Scum.

FarFlungFairy Sun 22-Jul-18 11:47:15

I just don’t fucking understand this! What the fuck, I’m not the type of person who cries at the news but bloody hell this one has got me in the gut today.
I don’t understand how anyone could actually do that to a tiny little child deliberately!! Whatever you’re angry about how on earth do you convince yourself this is justifiable?!!! I’m not a violent person but I would physically skin this person alive if I could.angryangryangry

Amalfimamma Sun 22-Jul-18 11:55:25

I'm sitting here crying at the thought of that poor child.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Sun 22-Jul-18 11:58:15

My dd has just told me about it.
Please God they get these (well no word is bad enough for them) None of children, grandchildren, nephew or nieces are safe.
Terrifying doesn't even begin to cover it.
If they'll do that to a baby. I hate to this but there is no doubt in my mind that they'll do it again. It comes to something when parents can't take their little ones shopping
Those images are pretty clear. If that was your son brother or partner you'd know.

MissionItsPossible Sun 22-Jul-18 12:01:45

Hope they get caught. They do not deserve to get away with this. Fucking scum. Hope the child recovers though an acid attack is a life sentence. Hope they get the same. Although, bullets are cheaper than the cost of housing them in jail, it only takes one shot and the whole process is dealt with quicker.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Sun 22-Jul-18 12:02:34

*or nephews

toolazytothinkofausername Sun 22-Jul-18 12:07:20

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/3313965-Acid-attack-in-Worcester-3-year-old-deliberately-targeted

GoldenHoops Sun 22-Jul-18 12:07:47

Poor little boy, I can only imagine what is family must be feeling.
As for the scum that did it , I hope they rot, no privileges, no rehabilitation and no protection. They deserve life that means life in the hardest jail we have. Shooting them would be a kindness to them.

honeysucklejasmine Sun 22-Jul-18 12:09:50

Oh my god. sad

AdoraBell Sun 22-Jul-18 12:25:44

Unbelievable. I’m not usually the “an eye for an eye” type, but in this case I think it’s the only appropriate response if they are caught.

Electrascoffee Mon 23-Jul-18 19:06:00

I live in the town where this happened. Was this a terrorist attack?

student26 Mon 23-Jul-18 19:10:25

Someone I know was in that shop when it happened. Didn’t see it but heard the poor little boy screaming sad

Electrascoffee Mon 23-Jul-18 19:11:10

How awful sad

Awwlookatmybabyspider Mon 23-Jul-18 19:12:30

H0w true it is. I dont know but i read on Google news that it may be linked to a community dispute.
I highly doubt it's terrorism. They don't only target one person, do they.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Mon 23-Jul-18 19:16:08

Id give them a very very slow long drawn out death penalty.
That poor little baby. Not forgetting his poor mummy and indeed as Student pointed out people who witnessed and heard the attack.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: