Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Welcome to Cunts 'R' Us - it's the fucking swearies again!

(829 Posts)
SneakyGremlins Thu 05-Jul-18 11:39:27

Fuck shit bollocks and all that tbgrin

BastardGoDarkly Thu 05-Jul-18 11:45:06

grin Sneaky daaahhhling. Love what you've done with the place!

<Kicks flip flops off and flumps>

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Thu 05-Jul-18 11:47:11

ahoy hoy fuckers!!

SneakyGremlins Thu 05-Jul-18 11:47:34

There's an entire wall dedicated to gin over there tbgrin>

Wellfuckmeinbothears Thu 05-Jul-18 13:17:29

Hello you gorgeous cunty bunch of fuckers!

Fucks sake, almost the weekend. Cuntdog has lost his Kong (rubber dog toy that you put treat/food in and looks like a butt plug) under the sofa and I’ve told him to just fuck the fuck off to the far side off fuck and when he gets there to fuck off some more.

I saw a post on cunting facebook about nostalgic foods and now I really want fucking teddy Graham’s. Fucks sake.

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Thu 05-Jul-18 14:10:17

ugh it is so humid i feel like im drowning in my own fucking sweat. fucks sake, its grim, just fucking grim. Cba with anything today but i do actually have stuff to do, I JUST DONT FUCKING WANT TO ALRIGHT!!!!!!???

BastardGoDarkly Thu 05-Jul-18 14:16:49

It's crazy hot and humid here too One supposed to get at least some rain tomorrow. Need it, grass is crispy as fuck.

DanielCraigsUnderpants Thu 05-Jul-18 14:59:42

WHASSUP!!!!!!

DanielCraigsUnderpants Thu 05-Jul-18 15:00:27

Where's TC I could murder a fucking margarita

BastardGoDarkly Thu 05-Jul-18 16:22:41

Fuck sake Daniel me too. Cunty work's got other plans for me though, the cunt.

toffee1000 Thu 05-Jul-18 16:27:54

Orright cuntbadgers.

AdoraBell Thu 05-Jul-18 16:40:08

<hauls duty free booze into cave>

I’ll be back. Fuck sake. Love the decor Gremlins 😎

OhWhatFuckeryIsThisNow Thu 05-Jul-18 17:16:35

<ranks up air con to 11 and strips to granny pants> Ooooft it's hooomid. I had proper asthma attack this morning, first one in ages. Ok now, but God.
Off the hairdressers soon. I'll ask for cool and edgy and end up with big and puffy.as per.

Admiralclingus Thu 05-Jul-18 17:53:50

Fuck me sideways can we crank the air con up a smidge more please!? Work was hotter than Satan's testicles again, the pharmacist was in a cunty mood and I've generally done fuck all all day!

Ordered a weekend treat for the new man as I know he will appreciate it 😉 looking forward to Saturday night!!!

Although have my tat booked for Saturday so I guess I'll have to see how sore it is before I decide how much shagging happens 😂

Whats for dinner fuckers?

OhWhatFuckeryIsThisNow Thu 05-Jul-18 17:58:05

Frittata and salad. Currently necking a gallon of fizzy water and lime. That's how I roll bitches.

Wellfuckmeinbothears Thu 05-Jul-18 19:21:38

Literally fuck all here. Dh wants a fucking burger. I want to spread myself on the sofa in a naked sweaty mess with my legs flopped open and 97 fans pointed at me. Old bat next door keeps peeking over the fucking fence so can’t risk displaying my fucking bits and giving her a heart attack. Fucks sake. It’s too hot to eat a fucking burger.

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Thu 05-Jul-18 19:27:17

salmon, paprika roast potatoes and salad for dins tonight. cant be fucked with anything more intensive. well i say I can't, dp is cooking it, i just get to ram it in my cakehole ha

HerRoyalFattyness Thu 05-Jul-18 21:32:02

You cunts left me behind!
<drags in bean bag>

OneNightTimeMenaceStrikesBack Thu 05-Jul-18 21:41:18

<belly flops on fatty> hello me lovely! we missed you , you fucker

JustLikeBefore Thu 05-Jul-18 21:49:03

fucking love the title, made me smile.

<waves>

<disappears>
may reappear in another couple of years

Ancientmummyofwooooos Thu 05-Jul-18 21:59:36

Whats a teddy Graham?

SneakyGremlins Thu 05-Jul-18 22:00:31

Glad you like the title grin

OhWhatFuckeryIsThisNow Thu 05-Jul-18 22:06:49

Fucking fucking ds2! He works nights and God don't we know it. Overslept,blamed us, slammed door. God he can be a cunt.

MrsCatE Fri 06-Jul-18 00:17:38

I can't read anything because bit fucking pissed Had mad cunting panic when tried to post ultra amazing and witty post (now lost). Thank fuck for more on the ball you twats! I lurvve you all! <waves>?!!!

Anybody on "I am Hulk. AMA' (apart from Sneaky. Fucking lurvve the Bastard. X

SneakyGremlins Fri 06-Jul-18 00:26:50

You what, Cat? Can't make out what you mean grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: