Talk

Advanced search

Threads started in this topic after 9th November 2018 will no longer be removed after 90 days. A new topic called 90 Days Only can be found in the Other Stuff category of Talk.

Hair salon

(6 Posts)
lilypotter88 Sat 23-Jun-18 13:16:15

What's the longest time you've ever spent at the hairdressers in one go? I'm at 2 hours 15 (don't normally come to hairdressers) and really shocked!

Luckily the hairdresser is lovely so not complaining, just curious...

Foxyloxy1plus1 Sat 23-Jun-18 13:28:33

Over three hours. Not sure how much over, but I had to get one of the trainees to go and put more money in the car park.

RedRedBluee Sat 23-Jun-18 13:30:39

5 hours! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have a lot of hair.

IfAtFirstUDontSucceed Sat 23-Jun-18 13:41:15

I think it was about 8 hours. A a birthday treat to myself I decided to go for a whole new colour which included lifting my old dark colour off, new colour on, highlights and toner!

I spent my whole birthday sat in a noisy hairdresser, I hated the colour and it wrecked my hair! 😔

PonderLand Sat 23-Jun-18 14:46:09

5 hours for balayage and cut.

PanPanPanPing Sat 23-Jun-18 14:56:48

Um, I can't remember, possibly between 3.5/4 hours for my usual highlights, cut and a blow dry.

I used to be quite happy, but I can't cope with that any more. I'm getting more claustrophobic as I get older; I'm fed up with sitting in the same seat for hours, I get back-ache and bum-ache. So ... no no no!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: