Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

What sort of a start is your weekend getting off to?

(8 Posts)
MrsJonesAndMe Fri 22-Jun-18 14:02:47

Mixed bag here.. bad night's sleep, very productive day with a few curve balls thrown in for good measure.

Off to the shop, school run and after school activity before coming home to cook some steak/salad/wedges.

Cheers wine gin

BrazzleDazzleDay Fri 22-Jun-18 14:13:01

Not very good so far. Sainsburys unable to process payment for my food shop this evening, now my sims not working(getting my number transferred) so won't find out until its delivered or not til after 6.

Local festival here this weekend though so will be cheerier later

Stephisaur Fri 22-Jun-18 14:18:15

DH and I had a small argument last night, meaning that we didn't go to sleep until 1am. As a result, I'm tired and grouchy at work this morning.

Work is slow and I have no motivation to do anything, so literally clock watching until 4pm...

Weekend should perk up after that though as I plan to sleep through a lot of it!

AveAtqueVale Fri 22-Jun-18 14:47:29

I’ve barely slept for days and have loads of work to do as I’m marking exams at the moment. Decided to skive off my uni placement today to get on top of the marking. Took kids to nursery for 8, got home and went back to bed ‘for an hour’ before tackling the marking and have just woken up confused. Slept through multiple alarms. So yes, it looks like a weekend spent marking!

chasingdonuts Fri 22-Jun-18 14:52:12

So far today my 3 month old sicked up her milk, then sneezed straight after resulting in my face being sprayed with sick. Bathed hey

chasingdonuts Fri 22-Jun-18 14:52:47

Bathed her and she pooped all in the bath, it's been fab

Pressed post too quick!

BitchQueen90 Fri 22-Jun-18 15:04:47

Pretty good. Friday is my day off work. I've been for a coffee in the sunshine and had my nails done. Bought some wine and just on the way to pick DS up from school. Having KFC for dinner and watching the football tonight with a wine

MrsJonesAndMe Fri 22-Jun-18 19:28:59

Sorry to hear quite a few of us tired and grumpy.

Tea was gorgeous even if I say so myself and bed time has arrived, so just relaxing now!

Hope the food shop turns up Dazzle

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: