Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

I love my little boy sooooooo much

(9 Posts)
whoopsiedaisies Sun 17-Jun-18 23:34:00

Sometimes I feel like I could burst. He’s the coolest little baby I’ve ever met, and he has this little square smile he does which makes me melt, and he’s just started to cry when I leave a room

whoopsiedaisies Sun 17-Jun-18 23:34:46

Whoops pressed send too early...

He’s just started to cry when I leave a room which makes me love the little monkey even more. He’s the best. That’s all I have to say haha

Elkcuhc56 Sun 17-Jun-18 23:34:54

Fab

DextroDependant Sun 17-Jun-18 23:37:37

Awww, I felt like that about my 5 year old earlier, I have changed my mind after getting into a bed full of cookie crumbs!

Singlenotsingle Sun 17-Jun-18 23:40:15

When my gorgeous 5 year old dgs comes and curls up on my lap for a cuddle and says I love you Nanny, that's the best feeling in the world.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Mon 18-Jun-18 00:38:35

My baby is 19 and I could still put her on a baguette and eat her. Shes still hasn't lost her cutnessgrin
My nephew look likes a baby elephant when he smiles.

kmmr Mon 18-Jun-18 02:24:54

Me too, and I feel like I can't say it too much as it's too soppy. He's 3 and such a cool and sweet and clever and wonderful little dude. I can't believe we were so lucky to get him.

CantankerousCamel Mon 18-Jun-18 02:27:28

Naw!

I love all my kid but the baby is just bout to start toddling and I do find that age super hardball

Candyflip Mon 18-Jun-18 02:44:42

Aww that’s lovely. Wait until he’s a teenager! 😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: