Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Can anyone recommend a parent facing lightweight buggy?

(9 Posts)
GiraffeObsessedBaby Wed 13-Jun-18 21:13:30

So we have the Silver Cross Pioneer which i love but my son is going to be cared for by my mum from august (he will be 9 months old) and she would prefer a lightweight easy fold stroller/buggy style. I would prefer to keep him parent facing for a bit longer as he loves being talked to and interacting with people.

Ive looked online but anything in this area seems to be £££! Am i dreaming or can anyone recommend one?

Tryingtogetitright Wed 13-Jun-18 21:16:24

Baby Jogger Vue? It is parent or front facing, umbrella fold, lightweight. Loved mine!

I'm actually selling mine as little one is purely forward facing now, Portsmouth area, let me know if you're interested.

GiraffeObsessedBaby Wed 13-Jun-18 22:38:14

I'm opposite end of the country unfortunately I'm in Lancashire. Does it fold flat with seat attached?

GiraffeObsessedBaby Wed 13-Jun-18 22:45:42

Just had a look at it online. That's a fab buggy! Bit pricey though after spending so much on the silver cross lol would definitely have to buy second hand!

NanooCov Wed 13-Jun-18 22:53:23

We had the Vue. Had to return twice for repair and eventually got a refund as it just kept having things go wrong. I love Baby Jogger normally. Our City Mini is fab.

Can you just convince her to use the Silver Cross? Is there a practical reason she wants something different? If just preference I'd just point out you've already had the expense of one pram and don't want to spend more.

Tryingtogetitright Wed 13-Jun-18 23:25:22

It isn't cheap, and agree with Nanoo that it doesn't seem as sturdy as some but think the pros outweigh the cons - I've been really happy with mine. Fingers crossed you find a bargain up your end of the country!

GiraffeObsessedBaby Thu 14-Jun-18 17:21:45

She has issues with her back and hips and would be easier for her to only have to deal with something that folds down in one piece. I won't be buying it alone she will be helping.

I think I'll just have to give up on the parent facing option if we can't find one 😕

MrsElla Thu 14-Jun-18 17:24:32

Cybex Eezy S Twist looks good i wanted something with bigger wheels so got the Balios but it sounds perfect for your needs

GiraffeObsessedBaby Thu 14-Jun-18 19:35:50

Oooh thank you I'll have a look!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: