Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Inappropriate advances

(10 Posts)
Geillis Wed 13-Jun-18 20:14:18

Long story short - my sons friends Dad has been flirty with me for some time, I've done nothing to encourage it and just pretended it wasn't happening and ignored it. I've had the odd text which I've showed to my DH with rolled eyes, along the lines of "you looked really lovely today". I'm friends with his wife, I don't want her to think I'm doing anything inappropriate, how do I tell him to fuck off and not piss him off? Construct me a text!

Geillis Wed 13-Jun-18 20:20:05

God! My phone chopped a whole section out! So anyway, he approached me in Morrison's this eve and tried to give me a hug/kiss and a bit of a grope, I panicked and kind of ran off - he's texted to ask what he did wrong, how do I reply without being rude but telling him to leave me alone?

Winterfellismyhome Wed 13-Jun-18 20:22:26

I would tell him to leave you alone and you find his actions inappropriate. You shouldn't care about being "rude" to someone who has tried to grope you

Anon12345ABC Wed 13-Jun-18 21:31:47

Um, he tried to grope you! This is exactly the time to be rude and tell him to fuck right off. Tell him you will inform his wife if he doesn't leave you the fuck alone.

ALiensAbductedMe Wed 13-Jun-18 21:34:20

I don't feel comfortable with some of your behaviour. This evening when you tried to grope me was really inappropriate and I ask that you never behave this way towards me again. If it happen again I will not be so discreet.

TheBigFatMermaid Wed 13-Jun-18 21:44:16

OK, so my 12 year old DD recently had a 14 year old boy take her to a quiet place and say 'I wonder what boobs feel like', making her feel uncomfortable and threatened. She made an excuse to leave, came home and told me straight away.

I told her 'You do not need to be polite, he has been rude first'. That is all the advice you need. He has been rude first, you do not need to be polite. Tell him straight, you are married, he is married, you are not interested and to stop it.

Geillis Wed 13-Jun-18 22:28:42

Thanks all. Aliens - I'm using that!

ALiensAbductedMe Thu 14-Jun-18 10:22:45

Did he reply?

PerfectlySymmetricalButtocks Thu 14-Jun-18 10:25:11

Oh, poor you! What a sleaze! shockflowers

Geillis Thu 14-Jun-18 20:01:55

He didn't reply, but he did blank me on the school run. I'm hoping that's positive? We'll see. I'll be avoiding him like the plague from now on.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: