Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Please! Does anyone know where I can buy these shoes?

(9 Posts)
DunkandEggAgain Wed 13-Jun-18 18:05:35

Argh! I've gone and damaged these croc type shoes. Amazon out of stock and I've no joy Google searching.
Are they sold overseas? Can anyone find out? Dh not happy, they didn't hurt his bunion. I feel guilty!
Please help me flowersflowers

DunkandEggAgain Wed 13-Jun-18 18:06:07

Sorry!

MGgirl Wed 13-Jun-18 18:10:50

www.amazon.com/LEDA-Unisex-Garden-Slippers-Sandals/dp/B073PX2LNJ?tag=mumsnetforum-21

DunkandEggAgain Wed 13-Jun-18 18:15:31

I tried that already. They won't ship to uk address. sad

Stephisaur Wed 13-Jun-18 18:45:33

You could get them shipped somewhere like my US and then get them shipped here from there.

That’s what DH and I do smile

AntsDeck Wed 13-Jun-18 20:48:25

@Stephisaur
Hi, sorry if I am being a bit dim, but what is my US? I have been desperate to get my hands on a hair product that you can only buy in the US and when I found a place that would ship to the UK, the postage would have been over £50 and the product is only 6$ sad

Stephisaur Thu 14-Jun-18 08:41:14

@AntsDeck it's like a PO box of sorts. You get the product shipped there from the American Warehouse, and then once it arrives to myUS, you get various shipping options to get it sent over here. There are slower, cheaper methods or you can pay for quicker delivery (but that is quite expensive).

If it's only a small parcel, it shouldn't cost too much to have sent over here and myUS is free to use unless you store stuff there, in which case there's a nominal fee after a certain amount of days.

Hopefully that makes sense!!

DunkandEggAgain Thu 14-Jun-18 16:17:27

Well I found very very similar (rip off) versions. Not the same brand but hopefully they'll do the job. I really really hope.

I passed the My US info to DH. I think it'll come in handy (work related) so thanks for that

AntsDeck Thu 14-Jun-18 17:10:26

@Stephisaur Thank you so much smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: