Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Sea Turtle bedding

(9 Posts)
CisMyArse Wed 13-Jun-18 16:34:34

I can't find any for DD's bedroom - she's fanatical about Sea Turtles and her birthday is coming up. I've considered getting someone into paint a turtle on her wall whilst I'm away but another thought is bedding. She's 9 so too old for cute character turtle. Can't seem to find anything decent though.

Am hoping the excellent researching And sourcing skills of MN will come up trumps.

oxcat1 Wed 13-Jun-18 17:32:00

I though Anorak did, but no luck.
Good if an orca will do....
https://www.anorakonline.co.uk/home-c86/bedroom-c95/bedding-sets-c354

zucchinicourgette Wed 13-Jun-18 17:46:54

society6 has a couple of options but not cheap and you would have to ship from the US.

zucchinicourgette Wed 13-Jun-18 17:48:32

amazon

Greenteandchives Wed 13-Jun-18 17:48:48

I opened this thread to find out about what sea turtles slept in.
Sorry, not helpful.

IHopeYouStepOnALegoPiece Wed 13-Jun-18 17:53:42

www.houseofdecor.co.uk/3d-turtle-heart-shell-duvet-cover/?sku=HD599&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjtzq8YzR2wIV67XtCh0RzAhbEAQYASABEgIJNvD_BwE

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Wed 13-Jun-18 17:56:16

CjwKCAjwgYPZBRBoEiwA2Xeupe1PKUZzhSFdGkTEcnc8joGHuriKjk1EpcpTsRFy9xPYWEmCGg0CNRoCrKcQAvD_BwE bedding

Also look on etsy or ask on craft craft and more craft group on Facebook.

Alternatively ring sea life centres/zoos/natural history museum see if they sell merchandise in their shops and would post smile

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Wed 13-Jun-18 17:57:27

https://www.houseofdecor.co.uk/3d-turtle-heart-shell-duvet-cover/?sku=HD599&gclid=CjwKCAjwgYPZBRBoEiwA2Xeupe1PKUZzhSFdGkTEcnc8joGHuriKjk1EpcpTsRFy9xPYWEmCGg0CNRoCrKcQAvD_BwE link wasn't working bedding smile

solarscope Wed 13-Jun-18 19:23:41

My daughter is six and she adopted a sea turtle from WWF. They send a starter kit with a turtle soft toy and other bits and bobs. You pay monthly a certain amount of money and get three times a year information about the turtle. She is very happy.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: