Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

How do you earn exact money

(4 Posts)
ilovejammiedogers Wed 13-Jun-18 12:23:45

Just gone part time since going back to work. I would really like to try an earn just a little bit extra cash. Not really anything major just about £150/£200 a month. Doing over time or getting a second job would be pointless as would have to pay for child care. So ideally looking for at home ideas. Thanks

ilovejammiedogers Wed 13-Jun-18 12:24:15

Sorry just noticed the title should say extra money blush

ChickenOrEgg6 Wed 13-Jun-18 12:31:45

Matched betting is good, you can make a couple thousand with it (follow a good guide, though and read a lot before you spend anything) and it's no risk, BUT as it depends on bookie offers you'll find you can't do it for very long iykwim? I made just under £3000 in a couple months but I can't make anything at all with it now as the offers have dried up. But that's given me a good savings cushion at a time where I desperately needed one...
For something a bit longer term...
surveys can be good, I've spent a fair bit of time doing them (3-4 hours a week) and earn around £100 a month. I use a variety of websites, I either take it in cash or as an Amazon voucher to add to my account, I want to build up a good £500 balance and use that to pay for Christmas presents for my 2dcs (I'm a bit broke)

I also do product testing (toluna is good for that). I've been doing it for a month and have so far had about 30 single use samples for laundry gel, free bottle of lenor unstoppables, a free pair of black leggings and some nail polishes. It's not earning money as such but it does mean I've spent a bit less on some things . smile

Hope this helps.

BarbaraofSevillle Wed 13-Jun-18 12:46:33

Read the moneysavingexpert weekly newsletter and their budgeting guide. You can make bits of extra cash by using quidco, changing your bank account and gas and electricity etc. They also have an 'up your income' section on their forum, for more ideas.

Also, if you get the best deals on everything and reduce your regular bills, this can have the same effect on your finances as making extra money.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: