Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Wtf do I do with them?!

(7 Posts)
GoodAfternoonSeattle Wed 13-Jun-18 11:09:06

Argh!

Two girls. Aged 3.5 and nearly 1. Fighting like cat and bloody dog over every single toy they come across. Little one is bonkers and hell bent on injury so needs watched 24/7. All she wants to do is whatever the older one is doing but she’s too little to play and just wrecks her stuff. Older one has been very patient but is starting to lose the rag.

Wtf do you do with kids with this age gap? It is pouring (obvs. Two loads of washing later). Little one is currently contained in her high chair eating a slice of toast she does not need, while the older one has a poo. Health visitor due at half twelve so can’t realy go anywhere and the house is a riot.

Send help.

longhouselisa Wed 13-Jun-18 11:11:50

Used to stick mine in the bath with some bath toys> you have my sympathy...

GoodAfternoonSeattle Wed 13-Jun-18 11:17:23

We did that at 9am 😑

Pinkywoo Wed 13-Jun-18 11:19:36

A friend of mine had this problem, tried a playpen for the little one but he'd just scream so ended up putting the older one in the playpen so he could do his jigsaw/lego etc in peace!

holycityzoo Wed 13-Jun-18 11:31:42

I feel your pain, my 3 and 4 year old boys are the same today.
Could you make a den? My two girls used to love that when they were little.
Either that or open the gin early and dance round the living room with themgrin
That said the HV might not be too impressed!

GoodAfternoonSeattle Wed 13-Jun-18 11:55:15

That sounds very tempting.

Little one is nap refusing and at the same time utterly furious about how tired she is.

I’ve chucked the big one out into the garden with her scooter now that the rain is off for a bit but she’s showing signs of discontent. She’ll be back inside in 5...4...

Pinkyponkcustard Wed 13-Jun-18 13:44:55

Ah bless you op, no suggestions but your post did make me laugh

This will pass - repeat, repeat!

wine and cake

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: