Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Car parking in central Birmingham?

(9 Posts)
AliceLutherNeeMorgan Wed 13-Jun-18 10:52:51

Can anyone recommend a car park for all day parking, close to the centre (for the Library) please?

For various reasons, I can’t make train times work so am going to have to drive. I’ll be arriving at about 10-30 and I know the car park at Snow Hill is likely to be full by then, and the on-street parking in that area is restricted to 2 hours or something.

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks

Summer1986 Wed 13-Jun-18 10:59:44

You could try the multi storey car park at the mailbox, or the bull ring. I don't drive in the city centre so no idea how busy they are at that time of day, sorry.

MerryBerryDerry Wed 13-Jun-18 11:00:08

Try Paradise Circus multi storey car park. It’s v v close to the library and reasonable prices (about £10 for 24 hours I think)

You could also try Brindleyplace or NIA car parks. They are a little bit further to walk and probably more expensive but you can usually find a space during the day.

MerryBerryDerry Wed 13-Jun-18 11:02:14

The town hall car park is also relatively close to the library. About £12 all day I think. It does get quite busy and there are no lifts so can be a bit of trek if you are parked on the top floor.

AliceLutherNeeMorgan Wed 13-Jun-18 12:07:00

Oh thank you!

I’m happy to walk actually, if I know there’s likely to be a space somewhere; I’ll try the mailbox first as I know it’s easy to find but sounds like I should be fine as there are other options flowers

DGRossetti Wed 13-Jun-18 12:13:14

www.justpark.com/uk/parking/birmingham/

?

MadisonAvenue Wed 13-Jun-18 12:14:32

I was going to suggest the Town Hall car park too, if you have no luck with the Mailbox then this one is opposite (go under the road and it's immediately on the left hand side.

doomclaw Wed 13-Jun-18 12:16:22

I always use b4 which is an underground car park about 10 minutes walk from the library. You can become a member online for free and get a discount (as well as automatic payment so you don't need cash).

eyycarumba Wed 13-Jun-18 12:50:03

Always use the multistory in China Town or the car park behind the Custard Factory.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: