Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

Sofa.com - anyone got a Cecil dog bed?

(6 Posts)
Gurraun Wed 13-Jun-18 10:42:19

As above? We have just got a lovely new sofa but are having little success in convincing our Labrador that it is not a comfy new bed! (Entirely our own fault for relenting and letting her up on the grotty old sofa).

I have seen the sofa.com Cecil beds https://www.sofa.com/gb/c/petBed
and thought we might be able to persuade her onto that instead - she has rejected her basket! Does anyone have one? Does your dog like it? Is it worth the hefty price tag. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Praisebe Wed 13-Jun-18 10:46:51

How do you wash them ? Does the cover remove ? I wouldn't be spending that amount of money on a bed the dog might not even like and he'll probably just jump on the sofa while your out anywaywink

Gurraun Wed 13-Jun-18 10:49:16

Fair point! The covers do remove and it comes in more sensible colours but in my heart I know you’re right (still hoping for hoards of MN who say they have this and the dog won’t sleep on anything else)!!!

Praisebe Wed 13-Jun-18 12:28:11

Can't you just put throws and protector sheets on the new sofa while your out and reinforce the no sofa rule while your home ?

YourVagesty Wed 13-Jun-18 12:59:22

I don't have one but now I want one.

Gurraun Wed 13-Jun-18 16:29:46

I know - it’s lovely isn’t it. My dog would look gorgeous on it! I guess if she didn’t like it the kids could sit on it!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: