Talk

Advanced search

Threads in this topic are removed 90 days after the thread was started.

I had a dream (tra la!) Oh no!

(1 Post)
Singlenotsingle Wed 13-Jun-18 07:47:00

Last night I had a dream which I actually remember! I don't usually remember my dreams but this one was quite vivid! Me and the dp were getting married, which was strange because I've no intention of ever getting married again. Ive been married 3 times and I'm rubbish at it!

Anyway, it was 3.00 in the afternoon, and the wedding was set for 3.30, but we'd forgotten about it. I thought "I'm not ready for this. Shall we just not bother?" but we thought we ought to. I was wearing a lovely cream silk dress but no hat or flowers. I went next door to the hat shop (we don't live near any hat shops) but the little hat with flowers on it was £235 which I thought was way too expensive so I didn't buy it!

We watched the previous wedding party go into the church, then it was our turn. We hadn't invited any guests, and we realised afterwards that we hadn't signed the register!

My dp is a lovely man and we've been together 15 years with no talk of marriage. If it ain't broke, why fix it? So, how wierd! Maybe it's because I've been reading all these Mumsnet threads about relationships? Do other people have worrying dreams, or is it just me?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: